3 bedroom duplex for saleThe Featherstone, Featherstone Street, London, EC1Y
- MOVE IN THIS SUMMER
- Three bedroom duplex apartment
- Approximate internal area: 1187 sq ft
- West facing balcony
- Spacious roof terrace
- Landscaped communal gardens
- Full height fitted wardrobes to two bedrooms
- Individually designed Poggenpohl kitchen with integrated Siemens appliances
- Zoned underfloor heating throughout
A spectacular three bedroom duplex apartment on the second/third floor, boasting a spacious open plan kitchen/living/dining area giving access to a west facing balcony. The bedrooms and bathrooms are on the same level and there is a superbly spacious roof terrace on the upper level.
Call us now for further information on 020 3320 8220.
Just 500m from Old Street and a short walk to Shoreditch, The Featherstone is set in the ideal location to embrace the finest in urban living.
The Featherstone is a stylish collection of 35 extraordinary residences- spacious apartments and duplexes for the discerning city-dweller. This luxurious development has been beautifully designed inside and out, and just minutes from Old Street, is set in the ideal location to embrace the finest in urban living.
From the beautifully landscaped gardens, to the dramatic full height entrance lobby, to the light filled, spacious interiors, every room has been designed to the highest standards and touched with exquisite details, to create homes that define urbanity.
Square Footage: 1,187 sq ft
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAP160386. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills New Homes, Greater London Development & Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.