3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRowsley Avenue, Bolton
- Semi detached family home
- Three bedrooms
- Large modern diner/ kitchen
- Modern three piece family bathroom
- Gas central heating/ double glazed
- Gas central heating/ double glazed
- Completely refurbished throughout
- Popular residential location
- No chain
Karen Ritchie estates are delighted to be instructed with the sale of this mature three bedroom semi-detached family home the property has been completely refurbished throughout and we strongly recommend early internal inspection to avoid disappointment. The property gives access to all excellent local amenities to include; shops, schools and commuting. The property briefly comprises of; entrance hall, lounge, beautiful large diner kitchen with inter grated appliances, three bedrooms and modern family bathroom, the property also benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and gardens to front and rear.
Double glazed entrance door giving access to entrance hall with stairs to first floor and radiator.
Lounge - 13'9" (4.19m) x 13'5" (4.09m)
Double glazed bay window to front and radiator.
Diner kitchen - 17'3" (5.26m) x 11'5" (3.48m)
Open plan diner kitchen with full range of modern wall and base units in sage shaker style finish, full range of appliances to include; cooker hood, electric hob, electric fan assisted oven, washer and also inter grated fridge freezer, wall mounted boiler which is concealed within units, radiator, laminate floor throughout, under stairs storage, double glazed window to side and rear also double glazed door to rear with side panels to match giving access to rear garden.
Bedroom one - 11'8" (3.56m) x 11'3" (3.43m)
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Bedroom two - 10'7" (3.23m) x 8'5" (2.57m)
Double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom three - 8'4" (2.54m) x 7'6" (2.29m)
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and loft access.
Modern three piece suite in white, panelled bath with over bath shower, hand wash basin set onto vanity unit, WC, splash back tiling to compliment, double glazed window to front and heated towel rail.
To the front and rear.
Garden area to front, to the rear garden area with well stocked mature boarders.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3059. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Karen Ritchie, Bolton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.