2 bedroom terraced house for saleOaklands Terrace, Darlington
Offers in Excess of
- EXTENDED TWO BEDROOM TERRACE
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- FANTASTIC FIRST BUYER HOME OR BUY TO LET INVESTMENT
- BATHROOM ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- POPULAR DENES AREA OF DARLINGTON
- APPROX 8% YIELD AVAILABLE
NEW PRICE!!!*** EXTENDED TWO BEDROOM TERRACE PROPERTY. BOASTING TWO RECEPTION ROOMS COMPARED TO OTHERS IN THE AREA. WOULD MAKE AN IDEAL FIRST TIME BUYER HOME OR A FANTASTIC INVESTMENT PROPERTY!! APPROX. 8% YIELD ***
Situated in the popular residential area of Denes area of Darlington. Within easy reach to Darlington Town Centre, local shops and amenities, Darlington Memorial Hospital as well as good catchment to local primary schools. This EXTENDED terrace property briefly comprises of an entrance porch opening to the spacious lounge with a feature fireplace with back boiler, leading to the dining room and Kitchen extension featuring ample work space and integrated oven and halogen hob. To the first floor there is one double bedroom to the front of the property with a second good size bedroom to the rear, all served by a contemporary three piece bathroom suite with overhead shower. Complete with uPVC double glazing and gas central heating via the back boiler. Externally there is a substantial rear yard with a rear gate accessing the alleyway. Ample parking available on street.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66384968.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7791453. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eazymove Estate Agents, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.