2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHigh Street, Doddington, March
- Semi Detached House
- Two Bedrooms
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Recently Fitted Kitchen
- Recently Fitted Bathroom
- Enclosed Rear Gardens
- Off Road Parking
GET IN THE VILLAGE! - Semi Detached House - Two Bedrooms - Gas Fired Central Heating - Double Glazed Windows - Recently Fitted Kitchen - Recently Fitted Bathroom - Enclosed Rear Gardens - Off Road Parking ** VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED **
This semi detached house is situated in the popular village of Doddington which is approx. 6 miles from the Town of March. The property benefits from two bedrooms, gas fired central heating, double glazed windows, recently fitted windows, recently fitted bathroom, enclosed rear gardens and off road parking. Please note, viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Lounge 13' 9" max x 13' 8" max ( 4.19m max x 4.17m max )
Window to front. Radiator. TV point. Textured and coved ceiling. Stairs leading off.
Kitchen 13' 8" x 9' 3" ( 4.17m x 2.82m )
Recently fitted kitchen. Window to side. Door to conservatory. Single drainer sink with mixer taps. Tiled splashbacks to work surfaces. Double Electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood above. Telephone point. Integrated washing machine. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated fridge and freezer. Radiator. Textured and coved ceiling. Wall units with matching work surfaces and storage cupboards underneath.
Conservatory 11' 7" x 9' 5" ( 3.53m x 2.87m )
French doors to garden. Door to side. Brickbase. Windows to front. Windows to side.
Stairs To First Floor Landing
Window to side. Textured and coved ceiling. Loft access. Airing cupboard housing hot water tank (which has a pressured system)
Bedroom One 10' 3" x 11' 2" ( 3.12m x 3.40m )
Window to front. Radiator. Integral wardrobe. Textured and coved ceiling.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 7' 1" ( 3.68m x 2.16m )
Window to rear. Radiator. Textured and coved ceiling.
(Recently fitted) Window to rear. Radiator. Panelled bath with shower above. Pedestal wash hand basin with storage under. Low level wc. Textured and coved ceiling. Tiled walls.
Front gardens are part fenced and open plan, laid to grass with drive to side for off road parking.
Rear gardens are enclosed. There is a patio area. Further gardens are laid to grass with trees and shrubs bordering. Outside tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66390814.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH109112. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.