4 bedroom detached house for saleMalpas Road, Truro, TR1
- Walking distance of Truro city centre
- Secluded site overlooking Boscawen Park and Truro river
- Close to a variety of recreational amenities
- Sunny Southwest aspect
- Adjacent to open country to East and South
- Ample parking in addition to the double garage
The Pines is a four bedroom, detached house 3/4 mile South of the centre of Truro. Designed by the respected architect Alfred Cornelius and built about 1927, it is set on a half-acre secluded plot with riverside views to the South West as well as open country views to the South and East. There are 3 reception rooms and upstairs and downstairs cloakrooms as well as a spacious family bathroom. The property has full oil fired central heating, all double-glazed windows, a double garage and ample additional parking space. The large mature gardens are a particular asset. There is a summer house and a greenhouse. The quiet site backs on to open country and is adjacent to a designated area of outstanding natural beauty. It is close to a variety of recreational amenities
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66391529.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS72325. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.