4 bedroom detached house for saleVestry Road, Oakwood, DERBY
- WELL PRESENTED AND SPACIOUS DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY FOR SEVERAL CARS
- CAR PORT AND SINGLE GARAGE
- ENJOYING FANTASTIC VIEWS TO THE REAR
Stuated in a highly sought after cul de sac location is this generously proportioned and well presented detached family house with four double bedrooms and fantastic far reaching views of the surrounding countryside.
Stuated in a highly sought after cul de sac location is this generously proportioned and well presented detached family house with four double bedrooms and fantastic far reaching views of the surrounding countryside. The spacious accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating, solar panels and double glazing and in brief comprises entrance hallway, downstairs, lounge, dining room, breakfast kitchen, four double bedrooms, family bathroom, block paved driveway for several cars, car port, single garage and enclosed rear garden. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!!!
Entrance Hallway 12' 11" x 6' 3" ( 3.94m x 1.91m )
having side elevation double glazed door with obscured glass half crescent window, solid wooden flooring, radiator, coving, good sized storage cupboard and doors leading into
Lounge 20' 1" x 11' 8" ( 6.12m x 3.56m )
having front elevation double glazed feature window, additional large front elevation double glazed window with deep sill, electric fireplace with wooden surround and hearth, coving, two ceiling roses and two radiators.
Breakfast Kitchen 19' 7" x 8' 7" ( 5.97m x 2.62m )
having a matching range of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work surface oven, under unit lighting and tiled splashbacks incorporating one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, integral electric fan assisted oven and grill, five ring gas hob with extractor hood over, integral dishwasher, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a tumble dryer, space for a fridge freezer, breakfast bar, rear elevation double glazed door providing access to rear garden, side and rear elevation double glazed windows with tiled sill and radiator.
Dining Rom 13' 11" x 11' 1" ( 4.24m x 3.38m )
having rear elevation double glazed french doors providing access tor ear garden with floor to ceiling double glazed side light, ceiling rose with fan and light system, space for a large dining table, coving and radiator.
having a matching white low level wc and floating wash hand basin, solid wooden flooring, side elevation double glazed window with obscured glass and tiled sill, tiling to half height, under stairs storage area and radiator.
having side elevation double glazed window with obscured glass, large loft access hatch with ladder attachment providing access to a fully insulated and partly boarded loft space which houses the controls for solar panels, doors leading into
Master Bedroom 13' 8" x 10' 11" ( 4.17m x 3.33m )
having rear elevation double glazed window enjoying fantastic far reaching views, coving and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 10' 10" ( 3.56m x 3.30m )
having front elevation double glazed window, coving and radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 8" x 9' ( 3.56m x 2.74m )
having front and side elevation double glazed windows, coving and radiator.
Bedroom Four 11' 4" x 8' 11" ( 3.45m x 2.72m )
having rear elevation double glazed window enjoying fantastic far reaching views , coving and radiator. Good sized storage cupboard housing recently installed gas central heating ~Worcester Bosch combination boiler, coving and radiator.
Family Bathroom 8' 10" x 5' 9" ( 2.69m x 1.75m )
having a matching white three piece suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower over, tiled surround, mixer tap with additional shower attachment, tiling to walls to half height, side elevation double glazed window with obscured glass and tiled sill and radiator.
to the front of the property there is a block paved driveway providing ample off street parking for several cars, the driveway provides access to the car port which in turn provides access to the single garage, the driveway incorporates access to entrance door and has outside lighting and gated access o rear garden. To the rear of the property there is a good sized garden which is mainly laid to lawn and incorporates paved patio area, gated access to the front of the property, well stocked flower beds, vegetable plot, garden shed, outside power point, outside tap, outside security lighting and boundary fencing. The rear garden enjoys a great degree of privacy and natural sunlight.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66395053.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY111946. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.