3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleJunction Gardens, PLYMOUTH
- MODERN THREE STOREY END TERRACE TOWNHOUSE
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- EN-SUITE & DRESSING AREA TO MASTER
- CONVENIENT CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- UPVC DG & GCH THROUGHOUT
- 2 YR NHBC WARRANTY REMAINING
An extremely well presented and modern three double bedroom three storey mid terraced townhouse, built by Barratt Homes in 2009 and positioned within a residential cul-de-sac, conveniently close to Plymouth's City Centre. Benefits include off road parking and an enclosed rear garden. Viewing advised
This superb modern mid terraced townhouse, built by Barratt Homes in 2009, is situated within a residential cul-de-sac and conveniently located close to Plymouth City Centre. The property offers spacious accommodation arranged over three floors to include a lounge/dining room, modern kitchen, two excellent sized double bedrooms and a family bathroom to the first floor, plus an impressive master bedroom featuring a dressing area and en-suite shower room to the second floor. Externally, the property benefits from an enclosed rear garden, allocated parking, plus upvc double glazing and gas central heating throughout. An internal viewing is strongly advised.
Entered via a front facing double glazed door, storage cupboard and wood laminate flooring.
Low level wc, Upvc window to front elevation, wash hand basin.
Living Room 16' 4" x 13' 3" max ( 4.98m x 4.04m max )
Two Rear facing double glazed windows and double glazed double patio doors to the rear garden. Two radiators, telephone and TV point. Understairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen 6' 2" x 12' 8" ( 1.88m x 3.86m )
Modern fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units and roll edge work surfaces, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink/drainer. Gas hob with extractor, plumbing for a washing machine, dishwasher and space for a fridge/freezer. Front facing double glazed window, central heating boiler and radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 4" x 11' 7" max ( 4.06m x 3.53m max )
A large double bedroom with two front facing double glazed windows and radiator.
Bedroom Three 13' 3" x 11' ( 4.04m x 3.35m )
Rear facing double glazed window and a radiator.
Side facing double glazed window, wash hand basin with tiled splash back, bath with mixer taps, wc. Shaver point and extractor fan
Bedroom One 13' 3" max x 14' 5" max ( 4.04m max x 4.39m max )
A sizeable master bedroom with a front facing double glazed window, storage cupboard housing water tank and ample space for bedroom furniture.
Dressing Area 6' 7" x 10' ( 2.01m x 3.05m )
Skylight to rear. Door into:
Rear facing double glazed skylight window, wash hand basin, wc, shaver point, shower and radiator.
An enclosed rear garden mainly laid to lawn and patio with a gate giving access to the allocated parking space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66395633.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MUP104336. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Mutley Plain. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.