2 bedroom penthouse for salePenthouse, Chapel Mews, Canterbury Road, Margate
- Penthouse apartment with sea views
- 5 Minutes from train station
- Two double bedrooms
- En-suite to master bedroom & separate family bathroom
- Large open plan lounge / diner
- Close to sandy beaches & Old Town Margate
- Video entry system
- Contemporay kitchen with BOSCH appliances
- Secure gated entry
- Allocated parking
>>> Penthouse apartment with front and rear balcony offering some sea views, close to sandy beaches <<<
Chapel Mews is an exciting development of thirteen spacious apartments and three town houses located within 150 meters of the sea front, sandy beaches, cafes, restaurants and Dreamland amusement park. Margate Harbour, Turner centre and Old Town are just a leisurely walk along the promenade and there you will find a range of galleries, cafe's and niche shops and for the commuter, Margate railway station provides a direct link to London St Pancras with a journey time of approximately 1hr 30 minutes.
This penthouse apartment measures approximately 921 sq ft and benefits from two balconies to front and rear and boasts a large entrance hall with storage cupboards, two double bedrooms with en-suite to master and separate family bathroom, large lounge / diner and open aspect kitchen.
Situated over five floors Chapel Mews is built to a high specification including;
* Video entry phone.
* Secure & private gated access.
* Allocated parking space.
* Contemporary kitchens with BOSCH integrated oven, hob, dishwasher.
* Integrated Hotpoint Washer dryer & Fridge/Freezer.
* Karndean style flooring and carpeted bedrooms
* Designer style bathrooms.
* Front and rear balconies to penthouses.
* Large double glazed windows.
* 10 Build Zone Warranty.
Penthouse: 921 Sq ft.
Lounge / Diner: 7.57m (24'10") x 5.08m (16'8") at widest points
Open aspect kitchen: 4.39m (14'5") x 2.54m (8'4")
Bedroom one: 4.17m (13'8") x 2.64m (8'8")
Bedroom two: 4.17m (13'8") x 3.33m (10'11")
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-66396166.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference XPT1001132. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Xpertagents Ltd, UK. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.