3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleGreen Lane West, Rackheath, Norwich
- Detached Individual Modern Bungalow
- Triple Aspect Lounge With Wood Burner
- Kitchen/ Dining Room
- No Onward Chain
- Three Double Bedrooms
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Garage & Driveway
- Solar Panels
INDIVIDUALLY BUILT MODERN DETACHED BUNGALOW WITH A 19ft LOUNGE WITH WOOD BURNER, KITCHEN/ DINING ROOM, SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM, THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS & EN-SUITE, WITH A FRONT, SIDE AND ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN WITH FIELD VIEWS. BEING SOLD WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN!
This three bedroom detached individually built modern bungalow is situated in the village of Rackheath just to the North East of Norwich. The property is in good order throughout and benefits from uPVC double glazed windows, calor gas central heating and solar panels. There is a front, side and enclosed rear garden backing onto open fields, garage & driveway. Being sold with no onward chain!
Entrance door, radiator, laminate flooring.
Lounge 19' 1" x 13' 3" ( 5.82m x 4.04m )
Triple aspect room with uPVC double glazed front and side windows, and uPVC double glazed patio doors to the rear garden, fireplace with wood burner, laminate flooring, TV point, radiator.
Kitchen/ Dining Room 14' 4" x 12' 5" ( 4.37m x 3.78m )
Fitted with a matching range of base, wall and drawer units, one and a half bowl sink unit, work surfaces, tiling, built in electric double oven with built in calor gas hob and stainless steel cooker hood over, TV point, built in fridge freezer, radiator.
Utility Room 8' 10" x 6' 8" ( 2.69m x 2.03m )
Fitted with base units, sink unit and drainer, work surfaces, tiling, radiator, tiled flooring, uPVC double glazed rear window, door to the rear garden, cupboard with solar panel controls and calor gas central heating boiler.
Bedroom One 13' x 12' ( 3.96m x 3.66m )
uPVC double glazed front window, radiator, TV point, door to:
Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising double size shower cubicle, vanity wash basin, WC, tiling, towel radiator, extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 10' 4" ( 3.63m x 3.15m )
uPVC double glazed front window, radiator.
Bedroom Three 15' 4" max narrowing to 10' 2" min x 9' 11" ( 4.67m max narrowing to 3.10m min x 3.02m )
uPVC double glazed rear window, radiator.
Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising bath with mains shower over, vanity wash basin, WC, tiling, radiator, extractor fan, uPVC double glazed rear window,
To the front of the property there is a shingled front garden area which provides off road parking and to the side there is a brick weave driveway which provides parking. This leads to the garage which measures 16ft 8in x 10ft 11in has an up and over front door, power and light. To the rear of the property there is an Astroturf garden, outside power, paved and decked patio areas, outside lighting and power points. The garden extends around to the side and is enclosed by fencing and backs onto fields with a side access gate.
Leave Norwich heading East on Salhouse Road continuing through Sprowston straight over the first roundabout. Then at the mini roundabout turn left onto Green Lane West where the property can be found on your left hand side. Ref:2047
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66397996.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR104748. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sprowston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.