5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLower Camden Chislehurst BR7
- Five Bedrooms
- Three Bathrooms
- Arranged Over Three Floors
- Stunning Kitchen/Orangery
- Off Street Parking
- Well Maintained Rear Garden
- 0.4 Miles To Chislehurst Station
- Energy Efficiency Rating D
Stunning five bedroom, immaculately presented semi-detached family home located within close proximity to Chislehurst Station.
This larger than average Edwardian home has been extended across the ground floor offering a beautiful open plan kitchen/dining room with bespoke orangery overlooking the rear garden. The kitchen is solid oak with granite work surfaces and benefits from Range cooker, wine fridge and large island offering plenty of additional cupboard space.
The property is arranged over three floors and comprises main reception room with feature fire, study, WC/utility room, second reception room currently used as a playroom also with feature fire, family bathroom with roll top bath, modern separate shower room and five bedrooms, of which the master benefits from vaulted ceiling, Juliet balcony, eves storage and en-suite shower room.
Further benefits include off street parking and oak flooring throughout the ground floor and basement area.
Located just 0.4 miles from Chislehurst Station, the property is within close proximity to local amenities and sought after schools including Babington House, Braeside, Bromley High and Bullers Wood schools.
Energy Efficiency Rating D.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P218055. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Langford Russell, Chislehurst. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.