Studio flat for saleFabrick Lofts, Bradford Street, Birmingham, B12 0NS
- Studio apartment
- Close by to forthcoming HS2 Hub
- Beautiful converted development
- 10 minutes walk to Bullring / New Street
- Brand new apartment
- Due for completion Sept / Oct 2017
- 30% deposit required
New to the market and a fantastic opportunity to buy in what is sure to be one of Birminghams most exciting new releases in 2017. Situated in the former 'Harrison Drape' curtain factory this studio apartment promises cutting edge City Centre living in one of the City's most exciting districts. Digbeth which is also known as the creative quarter really does feature the best of both worlds. Close enough to the very centre of the City but with an independent and artistic slant. Developed by Birminghams renowned Seven Capital developers the finished article will be high specification and completion of the build is expected to be September / October 2017.
Located just 10 minutes walk from New Street station and Moor Street station within easy walking distance of the renowned Bullring Shopping Centre. The property is also a stones throw away from Birminghams bus station and the metro link. The forthcoming HS2 link is also due to be situated in this part of the City.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 400891. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wentworth & Rose , Harborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.