2 bedroom apartment for saleTilemakers Close, Westhampnett, Chichester, West Sussex
- 2 bedroom ground floor apartment
- En-suite shower to master bedroom
- Great sized fitted kitchen
- Private patio area
- Allocated parking
- EPC energy rating C (76)
This stylish apartment really does need to be seen to be believed as it offers a huge amount of space which flows perfectly. It would suit a range of buyers particularly first timers and investors. When it comes to location you are tucked away on the peripheries of the City centre so you can enjoy the quiet side with the convenience of having everything on your doorstep.
The secure entry system allows access in with a nicely presented communal entrance hall so you can avoid those cold callers. You open the front door and are welcomed by a spacious entrance hall. There is a large storage cupboard located here too. You walk through into a spacious lounge with double doors, opening onto a patio area and the communal gardens beyond. It's a great view and extremely private, you get a feeling of space, you will have no problems arranging your furniture just how you want for maximum relaxation. The room works really well and will be perfect for when you want to invite friends and family round for a banquet. You will really enjoy preparing a meal in this stylish kitchen, it is larger than most houses and has masses of storage, not to mention the built in utilities. There are 2 double bedrooms, the master bedroom is serviced by an en-suite shower, which leaves bedroom 2 to make use of the full bathroom so you can look forward to a long relaxing soak after a hard day.
Parking isn't an issues, the property has an allocated parking space.
What the Owner says:
We’ve lived here for over ten years and fell in love with the position. After looking for some time we were struggling to find something in the area that had two double bedrooms. I also enjoy cooking so it was important to have a good size kitchen, not only for cooking in but for storage.
It's great to be able to open to doors and step outside with your morning tea and enjoy the peace and entertain friends in the evening.
The position is great, easy access for the A27 without having to fight the traffic, with the retail parks close by that offer everything you need you wont have to travel into the city centre very often.
- Entrance hall
- Lounge: 18'3 x 11'3 (5.57m x 3.43m)
- Kitchen: 10'11 x 9'0 (3.33m x 2.75m)
- Bedroom 2: 14'6 x 10'0 (4.42m x 3.05m)
- Bathroom: 6'9 x 6'3 (2.06m x 1.91m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'11 maximum x 10'5 maximum (4.55m x 3.18m) narrowing to 9'4 minimum x 5'10 minimum (2.85m x 1.78m)
- Patio area
- Allocated parking
- Communal bike store
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66408530.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40411675. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.