4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWaterloo Square, Bognor Regis, PO21
- 1,640 Sqft Period Grade II Listed Three Storey Residence
- Character Features
- Open Plan Sitting/Dining Room
- Galley Refitted Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms With Sea Views
- Two Further Bedrooms
- Two Contemporary Bathrooms
- Courtyard Garden And Off-Road Parking
- Two Storey Outbuilding
- No Forward Chain
This period Grade II listed property, which has retained many of its original features has just undergone a restoration programme to bring it back to its former glory. The property is situated in the heart of the seaside town of Bognor Regis overlooking Waterloo Square, which was originally created by the founder of Bognor Regis, Sir Richard Hotham, in the late 1790's. On the first and second floors, there are glorious sea views of the pier, the promenade, Waterloo Square and the bowling green.
The accommodation comprises an entrance hall with an original impressive staircase rising to the upper floors. On the ground floor, there are two reception rooms currently open via an archway, both with fireplaces. The galley style kitchen has been fitted with cream Shaker style units with integral appliances and a stainless steel double oven and hob. A rear door opens onto the courtyard garden.
On the first floor, the master bedroom has sea views, a bedroom to the rear of the property and a contemporary bathroom. On the second floor is a further double bedroom with sea views, a bedroom at the rear and a contemporary bathroom.
Outside, there is a courtyard garden and a two storey outbuilding, which could perhaps offer further scope for office/studio. There is also an off-road parking space accessed via Market Street. Viewing is thoroughly recommended to appreciate the period seaside living. The property is offered with no forward chain.
Situated in the heart of the seaside town of Bognor Regis with its traditional pier, promenade, beach huts and bowling green. The town centre precinct shopping facilities, range of cafes, bars and restaurants and the mainline railway station to London Victoria are all within walking distance.
Restored period Grade II listed property situated in the heart of the seaside town of Bognor Regis.
Sitting Room 14'3 (4.34m) x 12'11 (3.94m)
Dining Room 14'11 (4.55m) x 10'9 (3.28m)
Galley Kitchen 17'5 (5.31m) x 7'10 (2.39m)
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 16'10 (5.13m) x 14'1 (4.29m)
Bedroom 4 10'6 (3.2m) x 9'6 (2.9m)
Second Floor Landing
Bedroom 2 16'8 (5.08m) x 13'10 (4.22m)
Bedroom 3 10'7 (3.23m) x 9'10 (3m)
Courtyard Garden 20'5 (6.22m) x 8'11 (2.72m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66418265.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 248504. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.