5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEsher Grove, WATERLOOVILLE
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi-detached house
- Berg estate location
- Five bedrooms
- Off road parking
- Ideal family home
- Summer house
- Ask about our £1000 buyer's incentive
Five bedroom family home! We are excited to offer to the market this large semi-detached family home in the sought after location of Esher Grove. The property boasts off road parking, garage, five bedrooms, front and rear gardens. Located in a beautiful residential road. Call today!
Five bedroom family home! We are excited to offer to the market this large semi-detached family home in the sought after location of Esher Grove. The property boast's off road parking, garage, open plan reception, kitchen, conservatory, front and rear garden, summer house, five bedrooms and family bathroom. Very well presented and offers ample space in a quiet road, perfect family home, call today to book a viewing!
Dropped curb access with off road parking for multiple vehicles, driveway laid to patio, access to path and garage.
Mainly laid to shingle with raised flower beds, path to entrance.
Up and over door with power and electricity, space for a vehicle, space and plumbing for a range of appliance, access to garden.
Double glazed door and window to dual elevation, smooth ceiling, tilled flooring, door to.
Glazed door and panelling to front elevation, textured ceiling, smooth walls with dado rail, carpeted stairs to first floor, laminate flooring, radiator, Doors to.
Reception Room 22' 6" x 10' 9" ( 6.86m x 3.28m )
Double glazed sliding doors and window to dual elevation, textured ceiling, smooth walls with dado rail, fire place with surround and electric heater, carpeted, doors leading to conservatory.
Textured ceiling, smooth and partly tilled walls, modern fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base units with roll edge work surface over, inset stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap, integrated four ring gas hob with dual oven under and hood over, inset fridge and freezer, tilled flooring, open plan lay out on to conservatory.
Brick and upvc construction, door and windows to dual elevation, open plan lay out from kitchen, range of wall and base units with roll edge work surface over, space and plumbing for a range of appliances, radiator, door to garden.
Fully enclosed garden, laid to patio with raised flower and shrub beds, water feature, plus shed to stay , access to garage and summer house.
Purpose built summer house with water and electricity, tilled interior, housing Jacuzzi hot tube not included in the price.
Textured ceiling with loft access, smooth wall with dado rail, carpeted flooring, doors to.
Bedroom Five/office 8' 4" x 8' 4" ( 2.54m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, textured ceiling, smooth walls, currently being used as an office, laminate flooring, radiator.
Bedroom One 10' 4" x 11' 7" ( 3.15m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, textured ceiling, smooth walls, built in bedroom furniture, carpeted radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 10' 3" ( 3.53m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, textured ceiling, smooth walls, carpeted flooring, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" max x 10' 9" max ( 2.95m max x 3.28m max )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, textured ceiling, smooth walls, carpeted, radiator.
Bedroom Four 11' 6" max x 6' 4" ( 3.51m max x 1.93m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, textured ceiling, tilled walls, fitted bathroom comprising of panelled bath with shower overhead and tilled enclosure. low level w/c, pedestal and wash hand basin, radiator.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66418460.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WLV105118. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.