2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCollingwood Road, Chorley, PR7 2PW
Withdrawn from Market
- TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY
- POTENTIAL TO CONVERT TO THREE BEDS
- EXTENDED MODERN KITCHEN
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- GARDENS TO THE FRONT, SIDE AND REAR
- CLOSE TO ALL LOCAL AMENITIES
SPACIOUS AND WELL PRESENTED 1930’S SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY WITH TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS AND TWO RECEPTION ROOMS, EXTENDED MODERN KITCHEN AND GARDENS TO THE FRONT, SIDE AND REAR. THIS CHARMING PROPERTY IS SITUATED IN THE POPULAR COLLINGWOOD AREA OF CHORLEY CLOSE TO OFSTED RATED OUTSTANDING GILLIBRAND PRIMARY SCHOOL AND CLOSE TO ALL LOCAL AMENITIES TOGETHER WITH WALKS THROUGH COPPER WORKS WOODS TO THE YARROW VALELY PARK THIS PROPERTY IS IDEALLY LOCATED.This garden fronted property benefits from a block paved driveway to the side and is bursting with charm. With many original features throughout, beginning with the bright welcome in the entrance hallway courtesy of the stained glass window. The lounge with feature fire and surround has picture window to the front and French doors to the rear leading out to a courtyard garden with circular design block paving privately enclosed by timber fencing. The original 1930’s doors lead throughout and to the dining room with original restored cupboards. The extended kitchen has a range of modern wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces with integrated Hotpoint oven and hob with overhead extractor and space for washing machine, with a door leading out to the side to another courtyard style garden with Indian stone patio area, again privately enclosed.To the first floor the landing leads to a 20ft bedroom with built in storage and two windows to the front and offers the potential to split to create a third bedroom if needed. The second generously proportioned double bedroom also has built in storage with window to rear. The pristine bathroom has stylish tiling and recessed lighting with a three piece suite in white comprising vanity unit with top mounted sink, low level wc and P shaped bath with shower over.Please do give us a call to arrange your viewing and make this fabulous house your home.Council Tax Band B, EPC Rating Awaited.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7787288. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hometruths, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.