5 bedroom detached house for saleCaptains Beck, Pinchbeck, Spalding, PE11
- Highly sought after location
- Superior detached residence
- 5 bedrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- Breakfast kitchen & Utility
- Refiited ensuite & family bathroom
- Double garage & generous gardens
- EPC - rating D
Considered one of the best in this much sought after cul-de-sac location comprising executive detached properties, close to the centre of the popular village of Pinchbeck.
This executive detached house offers generous accommodation including reception hall, lounge, dining room, study, breakfast kitchen, utility and cloakroom to the ground floor. The first floor comprises galleried landing, master bedroom with refitted ensuite shower room, 4 further good sized bedrooms and refitted family bathroom. Outside the generous, landscaped rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with well stocked borders, a raised decking area and paved patio area. Gas central heating and double glazed windows.
Pinchbeck amenities include primary and nursery schools, general stores, post office, butchers and two public houses.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66418591.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10928021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by HILL & CLARK, Spalding. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.