4 bedroom detached house for saleField Rise, Littleover, Derby
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED AND EXTENDED DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- FIOUR BEDROOMS, MASTER WITH EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY FOR 3 CARS.
- GATED CAR PORT
- GOOD SIZED REAR GARDEN
- POPULAR AND CONVENIENT LOCATION
- EASY ACCESS TO DERBY CITY CENTRE.
This immaculately presented and generously proportioned extended detached family house is situated within a popular and convenient location enjoying easy access to reputable schooling, excellent local amenities, Derby city centre and major commuter links from its position.
This immaculately presented and generously proportioned extended detached family house is situated within a popular and convenient location enjoying easy access to reputable schooling, excellent local amenities, Derby city centre and major commuter links from its position. Situated in a pleasant family orientated neighbourhood this spacious property is finished to a high standard benefiting from recently installed gas central heating and double glazing and in brief comprises entrance hallway, downstairs wc, lounge, dining room, kitchen, conservatory, four bedrooms, master with en suite shower room, family bathroom, block paved driveway for three cars, gated car port and enclosed rear garden. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!!
having front elevation double glazed composite door with obscured glass inset, Karndean flooring, stairs rising to first floor, coving, wall mounted alarm controls, radiator and doors leading into
having a matching low level wc and floating wash hand basin tiling to walls to half height. side elevation double glazed window with obscured glass, tiled flooring, coving and chrome heated towel rail.
Lounge 19' 5" x 11' 5" ( 5.92m x 3.48m )
having rear elevation double glazed sliding doors providing access into conservatory, remote control gas Corinth fireplace, television point, radiator, double doors leading into
Dining Room 11' 5" x 9' 7" ( 3.48m x 2.92m )
having front elevation double glazed windows, space for a large dining table, coving, recessed spotlighting, door leading back to entrance hallway and radiator.
Conservatory 10' x 9' 1" ( 3.05m x 2.77m )
having side and rear elevation double glazed translucent roof, side elevation double glazed door providing access to the rear garden with full length glazed inset, laminate flooring and power.
Kitchen 15' 1" narrowing to 11' 5" x 7' 9" ( 4.60m narrowing to 3.48m x 2.36m )
having a recently installed matching range of floor and wall mounted units with work surface over, under unit lighting and subway tiles over incorporating integral electric fan assisted oven, integral four ring induction hob with stainless steel and glass extractor hood over, integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine, integrated fridge, pantry with side elevation window and cooling shelf, tiled flooring, recessed spotlighting, rear elevation double glazed window with tiled sill, side elevation double glazed door providing access to rear garden with obscured glass and radiator.
First Floor Landing
having loft access hatch, cupboard housing gas central heating combination Baxi boiler, coving and doors leading into
Master Bedroom 14' 1" x 8' 1" ( 4.29m x 2.46m )
having front elevation double glazed window enjoying a pleasant outlook, radiator and folding doors leading into
En Suite Shower Room
having a matching white three piece suite comprising low level wc with push button flush, floating wash hand basin with waterfall mixer tap and large separate shower cubicle with rainforest shower over, tiled surround and sliding glass doors, rear elevation double glazed window with obscured glass, recessed spotlighting, extractor fa and chrome heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 11' 6" max. ( 3.63m x 3.51m max. )
having front elevation double glazed window with a pleasant outlook and radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 6" x 9' 10" ( 3.51m x 3.00m )
having rear elevation double glazed window enjoying views over the rear garden, coving and radiator.
Bedroom Four 6' 10" x 6' 6" ( 2.08m x 1.98m )
having front elevation double glazed window enjoying a pleasant outlook, coving and radiator.
Bathroom 8' 6" x 6' 4" plus recess ( 2.59m x 1.93m plus recess )
having a matching white four piece suite comprising low level wc, pedestal was hand basin, panelled corner jacuzzi bath with mixer tap, shower attachment and tiled surround and separate shower cubicle with shower over, tiled surround and glass door, rear elevation double glazed window with obscured glass and tiled sill, tiling to walls to half height and radiator.
to the front of the property there is a block paved driveway providing ample off street parking for three cars, the driveway incorporates gated access to car port, access to front entrance door, slate chippings to borders, outside lighting and boundary walling. To the rear of the property there is a good sized enclosed garden which is mainly laid to lawn and incorporates paved patio, decked seating area, garden shed with power, well stocked flower beds, outside tap, outside security lighting, gated car port with lighting and boundary fencing. The rear garden enjoys a good degree of privacy and natural sunlight plus offers the potential for further extension, subject to all the necessary planning consents.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66421030.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY112313. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.