4 bedroom detached house for saleChaldron Way, Eaglescliffe
- A Superbly Presented & Significantly Improved Four Bedroom Detached Family Residence Which Merits Early Internal Viewing
- Enjoying a Delightful Cul-De-Sac Setting Within The Kingsmead Development in Eaglescliffe, Close to Popular Schooling
- Spacious, Tastefully Decorated Lounge with a Wall Mounted Contemporary Style Electric Fire
- Separate Dining Room Leading Through to the Generous Double Glazed Conservatory
- Refitted Kitchen with Attractive High Gloss Units & Some Integrated Appliances
- Refurbished Utility Room & Cloakroom/WC
- Four Bedrooms with Three Having Fitted Wardrobes & the Master Benefits From a Refitted En-Suite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom with a Nicely Presented White Three Piece Suite
- Attractively Presented Lawned Gardens to Front & Rear, Double Width Driveway & Single Garage
- Gas Central Heating System & Double Glazing
A Superbly Presented and Significantly Improved Four Bedroom Detached Family Residence Which Merits Early Internal Viewing. Enjoying a Delightful Cul-De-Sac Setting Within The Kingsmead Development in Eaglescliffe, Close to Popular Schooling.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66421121.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR170002. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.