4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMorley Place, Conisbrough, Doncaster
- ****GUIDE PRICE £180,000 - £190,000 ****
- Four Bedroom Extended Semi - Detached Property
- Entrance porch, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Utility Room, Conservatory, Play/storage Room
- Four Bedrooms, En - Suite To Master & Walk In Wardrobe, Family Bathroom
- Driveway To Front, Enclosed Rear Garden With Decking Area & Storage
**** GUIDE PRICE £180,000 - £190,000 **** This FOUR bedroom extended semi - detached property is a must see the fixtures and fitting throughout are of an excellent standard, would make ideal family living accommodation, situated in this sought after area of Conisbrough.
**** GUIDE PRICE £180,000 - £190,000 **** This FOUR bedroom extended semi - detached property is a must see the fixtures and fitting throughout are of an excellent standard, would make ideal family living accommodation. Benefiting from four good sized bedrooms one with en - suite and walk in wardrobe, conservatory to rear with doors leading onto perfect entertaining decking area and enclosed rear garden, off road parking to front with converted garage making an extra play/storage room, also gas central heating throughout and UPVC double glazed. CALL TODAY FOR AN EARLY VIEWING.
Having UPVC door to the front elevation and one UPVC double glazed window. Door leads into lounge.
Lounge 14' 9" x 19' 7" ( 4.50m x 5.97m )
Having one UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation and two central heating radiators, Electric fire and surround and understairs storage cupboard.
Dining Room 14' 10" x 9' 10" ( 4.52m x 3.00m )
Having french doors leading to the conservatory, with laminate floor and one central heating radiator.
Kitchen 12' 6" x 8' 6" max point ( 3.81m x 2.59m max point )
Having a range of cream wall and base units with granite worktops and complimentary tiling to the walls with sink unit. Having integrated electric double oven gas hob and cooker hood. One UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation and one central heating radiator.
Been bright and airy with french doors onto the rear decking area and windows looking onto the garden.
Utility Room 6' 8" x 5' 4" ( 2.03m x 1.63m )
Having a range of wall and base units, plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble dryer.
Converted Play/storage Room 11' 7" x 8' 11" ( 3.53m x 2.72m )
Having one UPVC double glazed window & door to the front elevation, having wall mounted gas boiler.
First Floor Landing
Having loft access and one central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 18' 7" Into Recess x 8' 8" ( 5.66m Into Recess x 2.64m )
Having fully fitted wardrobes with shelving and hanging space and also built in draws. Having one UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation and one central heating radiator.
Walk In Wardrobe
Having fitted wardrobes with shelving and hanging space
En - Suite
Having separate shower cubicle with vanity sink & W.C storage unit, with one UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation
Bedroom Two 14' 10" x 9' 10" ( 4.52m x 3.00m )
Having one UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation and one central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 2" x 12' 5" ( 2.49m x 3.78m )
Having one UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation and one central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 1" x 6' 3" ( 2.77m x 1.91m )
Having one UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation and one central heating radiator with laminate flooring
Having modern free standing bath with vanity sink and W.C storage cupboard, been fully tiled and one UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation and heated towel rail.
Having driveway to the front of the property. Raised decking area to rear with steps leading to an enclosed rear lawned garden full storage under the decking area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66422968.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MXB112039. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Mexborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.