2 bedroom bungalow for saleHarewood Way, Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Detached bungalow
- Two double bedrooms
- Spacious living room
- Driveway and garage
- Well-maintained gardens
- Popular residential cul-de-sac
- Viewing essential!
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Situated in a popular cul-de-sac development, just a short drive from Pudsey Town Centre – This delightful Two Double Bedroom Detached Bungalow, occupies a nice size plot, with mature, well-maintained gardens, as well as a Driveway and Garage. The property is offered to the Market with NO ONWARD CHAIN, and internal viewing is essential!
The property features Double Glazing and Gas-fired Central Heating, and briefly comprises:
• Entrance Hall,
• Spacious Living Room with a box bay window and a fireplace with inset gas fire
• Separate Kitchen, which is fitted with a range of matching wall and base units
• Master Bedroom, which is a generous size double with patio doors leading out to the rear garden
• Second Double Bedroom with fitted wardrobes
• House Bathroom, which has tiled walls, and is fitted with a three piece suite
• Externally there is a neat garden to the front and side.
• To the rear there is a pretty enclosed garden, which features a patio,
lawn and planted borders
• As well as a separate area of garden with a greenhouse, this would be ideal as an area for growing fruit and vegetables for the keen gardener!
• There is also a driveway providing off street parking, leading to a single Garage.
Pudsey Town Centre is a short drive away and offers a vast range of local facilities including schools for all ages, shops, cafes, bars and restaurants. Pudsey Park is centrally located in the town and offers a children’s playground and fabulous gardens. Out-of-town shopping on a larger scale is found at the nearby Owlcotes Shopping Centre which offers both Asda and Marks & Spencer Superstore, with bus links and New Pudsey Railway Station also being close by.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66423551.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PUD170171. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.