2 bedroom terraced house for saleEton Hill Road, Manchester, M26
- STUNNING GARDEN FRONTED MID TERRACE
- TWO BEDROOMS
- PVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- GCH SYSTEM
- FEATURE LOUNGE
- DINING KITCHEN WITH STAINLESS STEEL INTEGRATED APPLAINCES
- NEWLY INSTALLED MODERN STYLISH FAMILY BATHROOM
- PATIO GARDEN TO THE REAR
- OFFERED FOR SALE WITH VACANT POSSESSION AND NO UPWARD CHAIN
- VIEWING A MUST!!!
If you are looking to take that first step onto the property ladder, then look no further! because this property has definitely got the WOW factor. It is a perfect number one choice for anybody looking for their dream home. The current owners really know the meaning of WOW with its stunning interior all with mod cons. Conveniently placed for all local transport routes this truly has to be your number one choice!! It has everything that anybody could want with PVC double glazing, gas central heating system, feature lounge, newly carpeted and decorated throughout, recently re-wired, dining kitchen with stainless steel integrated appliances, two bedrooms and a modern stylish newly installed family bathroom. What more could anybody want?
Lounge - 4.441 Max X 4.130 (14'7" Max X 13'7") -
Dining Kitchen - 4.453 X 3.383 Max (14'7" X 11'1" Max) -
First Floor -
Bedroom - 4.438 Max X 3.201 (14'7" Max X 10'6") -
Bedroom - 2.958 X 2.431 (9'9" X 8'0") -
Family Bathroom - 3.372 Max X 1.379 Max (11'1" Max X 4'6" Max) -
Outside - Front Elevation -
Directions - Eton Hill Road, Radcliffe is located off Bury Road, Radcliffe, Manchester.
Viewing - For all viewings please contact the Radcliffe branch 0161 725 8155 or email: email@example.com
N.B. NONE OF THE SERVICES/APPLIANCES HAVE BEEN TESTED THEREFORE WE CANNOT VERIFY AS TO THEIR CONDITION. ALL MEASUREMENTS ARE APPROXIMATE.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66423613.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28036722. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pearson Ferrier, Radcliffe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.