3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBlack Street, Martham, Great Yarmouth, NR29
- OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE OFF PLAN
- Extended & Renovated Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms (Master En-Suite)
- Open Plan Kitchen & Dining Room
- Large Plot
Property Shop are delighted to be able to offer this unique opportunity to purchase this detached bungalow, currently being renovated and extended. If offers the chance to have input into fixtures, fittings and finishes. The property is situated in a quiet side street on a very generous plot in the popular village of Martham, with amenities close to hand, including excellent schools, shops, pub/restaurants and transport system. Accommodation will comprise: entrance hall, living room, kitchen and dining room, three bedrooms (master en-suite), family bathroom and single garage. Early viewing is highly recommended.
Opening Times / Viewing Arrangements
Monday-Friday 09.00-17.00 Saturday 10.00 - 14.00. To View this property please contact the Acle Branch on Tel: 01493 752100.
Council Tax Band
To Be Confirmed
In accordance with the Property Misdescriptions Act, the company gives notice that all descriptions, references to condition, necessary permissions for use and other details are given in good faith and believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or other means, as to their accuracy. The photos and description are the copyright of The Property Shop and must not be altered, printed, photographed, copied or otherwise reproduced by any other agent without our prior written consent.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 58658. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Property Shop, Acle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.