1 bedroom apartment for saleCharrington Place, St. Albans
Offers in Excess of
- One double bedroom
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Open plan living space
- Five minute walk to the Mainline train station
- Perfect for first time buyers, commuters and buy to let investors
CHAIN FREE! A stunning, one double bedroom, ground floor apartment located within the very sought after development of Charrington Place, St Albans.
A stunning, one double bedroom, ground floor apartment located within the very sought after development of Charrington Place, St Albans. Beautifully presented throughout and located just a minutes walk to the St Albans main line train station and walking distance to the town centre, this property is ideal for working professionals, buy to let investors and first time buyers. The property comprises of an entrance hall complete with large storage cupboard, a modern family bathroom complete with shower, a large master double bedroom, a large attractive lounge and a modern fitted kitchen. Viewings are highly recommended.
Code entry, lift to all floors and individual letter boxes.
Door to front, phone entry system, utility cupboard, radiator, power point and fitted carpet.
Lounge / Dining Area
Double glazed French doors to rear, television point, power point, radiator and fitted carpet.
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, gas oven, electric hob, cooker hood, integrated dishwasher, radiator and laminate wood flooring.
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and fitted carpet.
Part tiled walls, bath with overhead shower, WC, wash hand basin, shaver point, heated towel rail and lino flooring.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66429535.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALB103011. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.