2 bedroom flat for saleMoore House, Millfields Road, London, E5
- Located on The First Floor with Magnificent Views of Clapton Pond
- Exquisite Two Double Bedroom Apartment
- Bespoke Kitchen with Integrated Bosch Appliances
- Under-Floor Heating
- Private Balcony
- Available for Occupation in Spring 2017
*New Development* Moore House is an exceptional new development, beautifully appointed overlooking Clapton Pond. Comprising nine contemporary one, two and three bedroom apartments, to include two magnificent penthouses. This notable building has been developed by Northill Properties. This stunning first floor two bedroom apartment features a modern Asselle kitchen, under floor heating and its own private outside space. Located close to the green spaces of Millfields Park, also the vibrant amenities of Lower Clapton and Chatsworth Road, these stylish apartments are a must see for those buyers seeking a home with some architectural flair in metropolitan Hackney.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-66433814.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NHM170013. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.