3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWheatley Drive, Longridge, PR3
- Extended, semi-detached dorma-bungalow with three bedrooms
- Stunning views to the front aspect
- Gas central heating and PVCu double glazing throughout
- Rear garden and detached Garage
- Driveway allowing off road parking
- Close to all local amenities
- Requires some renovation
- Vacant possession and no onward chain
We are delighted to offer this extended, semi-detached dorma-bungalow with three bedrooms on Wheatley Drive which is in a quiet and sought after residential area of Longridge, Preston. The property is available with vacant possession and no onward chain. This spacious property requires some renovation but offers stunning views to the front aspect of distant fells and open countryside. The property is situated just outside the centre of Longridge with local shops, pubs and supermarkets only a short walk away.
The property briefly comprises of an entrance porch, hallway, three double bedrooms, family bathroom, lounge, kitchen, utility/dining room, detached garage and rear garden and driveway.
• Extended, semi-detached dorma-bungalow with three bedrooms
• Vacant possession and no onward chain
• Stunning views to the front aspect
• Gas central heating and PVCu double glazing throughout
• Rear garden and detached Garage
• Driveway allowing off road parking
• Close to all local amenities
PVCu double glazed front door leading into the Porch with tiled flooring and an inner PVCu door leading into the Entrance Hallway.
Spacious hallway with a staircase leading to the first floor accommodation. Useful under stairs storage cupboard and one radiator.
Lounge (front) - 14'4" x 12'8" (4.4m x 3.9m)
PVCu double glazed bay windows to the front aspect overlooking stunning views of fells and countryside in the distance. Gas fire place with stone surround, one radiator and beamed wall and ceiling.
Kitchen (rear) - 9'2" x 8'9" (2.8m x 2.7m)
PVCu double glazed windows overlooking the rear garden. A range of wooden wall and base units with complementary worktops and tiled splashbacks. Electric oven with gas hob. Plumbed for the washing machine, tiled flooring and a sink unit.
Dining Room/Utility Area - 14'1"x 7'2" (4.3m x 2.2m)
Extension. Outer side door leading to the side driveway, double glazed windows to the front and rear aspects and part tiled flooring. Wooden paneled walls and ceiling.
Bedroom 1 (rear) - 12'1"x 9'8" (3.7m x 3.0m)
PVCu double glazed window to the rear and one radiator.
One double glazed window to the side aspect and one storage cupboard. Access into the loft.
Bedroom 2 - (front) 12'8" x 9'2" (3.9m x 2.8m)
PVCu double glazed windows to the front and one radiator. Wood flooring.
Bedroom 3 - 10'5" x 8'5" (3.2m x 2.6m)
PVCu double glazed windows to the rear and one radiator.
Bathroom - 7'2" x 5'6" (2.2m x 1.7m)
PVCu frosted double glazed window to the rear aspect. WC, wash hand basin, bath with overhead shower connection. Tiled walls and one radiator.
Grassed lawn with a paved path leading through and surrounding flower beds containing a variety of plants, flowers and shrubs. There is also a small raised paved patio area ideal for outdoor living.
Low maintenance brick paved driveway which leads from the front aspect down the side of the house to the detached garage. There are two small grassed area to the front aspect with flower bed borders comprising of plants and shrubs.
Garage 17'1'' x 8'2'' (5.2m x 2.5m)
Up and over door with windows to the side aspect.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 092. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Go Estate Agency, Longridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.