4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSpean Bridge, PH34
- A stunning property with idyllic grounds
- 4 Excellent sized bedrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
- Separate modern country style kitchen
- 2 Bathrooms, one en-suite
- 1945 Sq Ft
- Approximately 0.3 acres of gardens
- Private off-street parking
- Located just 10 miles north of Fort William
An immaculate detached chalet bungalow set in the small village of Speak Bridge. It's superb south facing position with glorious open views to the hills, and large, lush gardens give it a secluded and peaceful atmosphere.
On entering the property you are instantly impressed with the spacious and original layout and design of this house.
A light, tiled atrium accesses the stairs to the 4th bedroom, utility room and is open plan with the kitchen/sun room.
Steps down lead to the large kitchen/dining room which has and tasteful fitted kitchen units, a pantry. It has a multifuel stove and the flooring is solid french oak.
The large windows give magnificent open views across the mountains, which also make it a pleasant second sitting room.
This spacious Master bedroom has an en suite shower room, and comes with 3 recessed wardrobes included in the price.
Bedroom 2 and 3
Both face south and have garden views. One having a built in wardrobe.
A light and spacious living room which has a multifuel stove with a 'Baxi' facility to supplement the main water heating. It has south facing views to the hills.
This is a larger than average family bathroom with shower cubicle and having two windows.
Has tiled flooring with under counter storage baskets and space for washing machine and more. It has a ceiling suspended pulley for drying laundry.
The lower floor is linked by a hallway which has 3 large storage cupboards.
This well proportioned 4th bedroom is up stairs and includes a small landing with sitting space. It has 2 windows making it light and airy with views to the garden and the hills.
The property is provided with off peak electric central heating.
All fitted carpets are included in the price of the property.
Externally there is a gated drive way with plenty of parking space and a large garage.
The mature planted gardens covers the 0.3 acre plot and include raised beds, wood stores and a pond. There is a large garage with power source, an outside tap and an external power source to the front of the house.
The village of Spean Bridge is situated ten miles to the north of Fort William on the road to Inverness, The village has a thriving community, with village store, train station, bus station, primary school and nursery: which are both very close by, restaurants and a licensed hotel.
Certain items of furniture can also be purchased in the sale.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66442067.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SMH5369. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by sellmyhome.co.uk, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.