3 bedroom town house for saleCASTLE STREET, TIPTON, WEST MIDLANDS, DY4 8BF
- A WELL PRESENTED MODERN TOWN HOUSE
- THREE BEDROOMS (TWO EN-SUITES)
- CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
- SET WITHIN CANALSIDE GATED DEVELOPMENT
- DRIVEWAY AND GARAGE
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- FREEHOLD *PRELIMINARY SALES DETAILS*
BARTRAMS ARE PROUD TO OFFER A THREE BEDROOM, MODERN TOWNHOUSE SET WITHIN A CANALSIDE GATED DEVELOPMENT, IN AN EXCELLENT LOCATION FOR LOCAL COMMUTER ROUTES AND AMENITIES. BRIEFLY COMPRISING; HALLWAY, DOWNSTAIRS SHOWER ROOM, UTILITY, LOUNGE, KITCHEN, THREE BEDROOMS, TWO ENSUITES, DRIVEWAY, GARAGE, REAR GARDEN, CENTRAL HEATING, DOUBLE GLAZING, FREEHOLD
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 401359. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bartrams Sales and Lettings, West Bromwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.