Land for sale36 Aireville Avenue, Bradford, BD9
- Residential building plot with granted planning permission
- Being well placed for an excellent range of amenities in nearby Shipley Town Centre and Bradford City Centre
- Bradford Planning Reference 18/00260/FUL granted planning for the erection of a four bedroom detached property
- Rare opportunity with early enquiry recommended
- Further information available via consultation with our office
A rare opportunity has arisen to purchase this residential building plot with granted planning permission for the erection of a single four bedroom detached property. The land is situated within a pleasant position within this sought after residential locality being well placed for access to Shipley Town Centre an Bradford City Centre and their broad range of amenities including Shops, schools and transport links. Details of the planning permission can be requested via our office or alternatively can be viewed via the Bradford planning portal. The planning reference is 18/00260/FUL.
The planning permission was granted on the 23rd March 2018 for the construction of a detached dwelling. We suggest any interested party familiarises themselves with the full decision notice. The land forms part of the garden area of the existing dwelling at 36 Aireville Avenue. The site is of a elevated nature having a road level frontage suitable for parking it is pleasantly situated at the end of a cul-de-sac adjacent to Heaton Woods Trust.
GROUND INVESTIGATION:-We regret that no ground investigation information has been undertaken and we would recommend that interested parties undertake ground investigations at their own cost.
From our Saltaire office proceed along the A650 Bingley Road towards Bradford. Continue into Bradford Road and proceed again for some distance through the junction at Otley Road. Continue watching our for the right hand turn into Aireville Avenue. Follow the road round to the right and then left taking the right hand turn. Continue on Aireville Avenue then left to the very end of Aireville Avenue where the land is situated on the left hand side where it is identified by our 'For Sale' board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66443490.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference G01567-t-1387. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JI , Saltaire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.