2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSpital Lane, Chesterfield
- ***Guide Price £230,000 - £240,000 ***
- Detached Bungalow
- Two bedrooms, breakfasting kitchen, lounge & shower room.
- Two occasional rooms to the loft space
- Delightful enclosed rear garden & low maintenance garden to the front
- Large driveway & Garage
Guide Price £230,000 - £240,000 This two bedroom detached bungalow offers so much more than you can imagine,with two good sized occasional rooms to the roof space, breakfast kitchen, two ground floor bedrooms, bathroom & a lounge offering views to the front. Driveway & large garage with good height.
Standing in an elevated position upon Spital Lane is this two bedroom detached bungalow, with the potential of becoming a four bed. (Subject to necessary planning consents) This well presented home offers a well appointed lounge with views to the front, a family breakfasting kitchen, two ground floor bedrooms with dressing area to the master and shower room. Whilst a drop down staircase to the hallway gives access to the loft space with landing area and access to two good sized occasional rooms. To the front of the property is a low maintenance garden, while to the rear is a well maintained laid to lawn enclosed garden and a good sized driveway to the side gives access to a large garage and workshop. The property is fitted with alarm system to both the bungalow and the garage. A viewing of the property is essential to appreciate the true potential this home has to offer.
A PVCu double glazed door to the front elevation opens to an external door which in turn gives access to the entrance hallway, which is fitted with a central heating radiator, wood effect laminate to the floor and coving to the ceiling. Access to the ground floor accommodation is given from the hallway, whilst a drop down staircase gives access to the roof space where there are two good sized occasional rooms.
Lounge 13' 8" To Bay x 11' 10" ( 4.17m To Bay x 3.61m )
This well appointed lounge is fitted with a PVCu bay window which offers views to the front, whilst there is a wall mounted feature electric fire, two central heating radiators, coving to the ceiling and a further PVCu window to the side.
Breakfast Kitchen 15' 6" Plus Archway x 10' 10" Max measurements ( 4.72m Plus Archway x 3.30m Max measurements )
This breakfasting kitchen offers an ideal space for family living with an open plan kitchen, space for a breakfast table and further seating area.
The kitchen is fitted with a range of black gloss wall, base and draw units with contrasting wood effect work surfaces and an inset sunken Belfast style sink with mixer tap. Splash back tiling compliments the walls, while there is space for a free standing gas oven with a decorative glass splash back and stainless style chimney hood above. Two side facing obscure double glazed windows allow light within the kitchen area, whilst there is tile effect laminate to the floor. An open arch gives access to the breakfasting area, with a rear facing PVCu double glazed window, a central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling and a PVCu double glazed door opening to the rear porch.
Rear Porch/utility Area
This rear porch/utility area of PVCu and brick construction with windows to three sides, is fitted with draw units with contrasting worksurface above, whilst having space and plumbing for an automatic washing machine, dryer and a free standing fridge freezer. PVCu double glazed doors open to the breakfasting kitchen and rear garden, whilst the floor is laid with tiling to the floor.
Master Bedroom 20' 7" x 11' 11" narrowing to 6' 4" ( 6.27m x 3.63m narrowing to 1.93m )
This master bedroom is fitted with a side facing obscure double glazed window, coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator, whilst an open archway gives access to the dressing area. Laid with wood effect laminate to the floor and being fitted with built in wardrobes, French doors open to the rear garden and an internal door gives access to the shower room.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 9' 8" To wardrobes ( 3.61m x 2.95m To wardrobes )
This front facing bedroom is fitted with a PVCu double glazed window and a central heating radiator, whilst there is wood effect laminate to the floor, coving to the ceiling and built in wardrobes with sliding doors to one wall.
With access from both the entrance hallway and the master bedroom, the shower room is fitted with a white three piece suite comprising of a low flush w.c, hand wash basin set within a vanity unit with storage below and shower enclosure with mains shower. Whilst there is a chrome heated towel rail and radiator, a side facing obscure PVCu double glazed window and laminate to the floor.
This area is a great addition to the property with a pull down stair case giving access to a landing area, fitted with a central heating radiator and doors opening to two large occasional rooms.
Occasional Room One 11' 10" x 11' 6" Max ( 3.61m x 3.51m Max )
Fitted with a side facing PVCu double glazed window and wood effect laminate to the floor.
Occasional Room Two 11' 8" Max x 9' 6" To Cupboards ( 3.56m Max x 2.90m To Cupboards )
With built in wardrobes to one wall, a central heating radiator and wood effect laminate to the floor, whilst there are two access points to the eaves where the boiler is located.
Outside & Exterior
To the front of the property is a low maintenance raised feature garden laid to pebble with decorative feature paving. While to the side is a large driveway with security gating and carport offering parking for a number of vehicles and giving access to a large garage.
To the rear of the property is a delightful elevated enclosed garden with a laid to lawn area and feature flower beds with railway sleeper borders, whilst there is a fish pond, a decked area with space for a timber shed and paved patio area ideal for outside seating. A pebbled path runs around the rear of the property giving access to both sides.
Garage 20' 6" Height 9' 07 x 9' 6" ( 6.25m Height 9' 07 x 2.90m )
This large garage benefits from height as well as length and is fitted with a pull down roller shutter door, power and light. side courtesy door and separate alarm system. A door to the rear of the garage gives access to a workshop, again having power & lighting and been fitted with a timber work bench, a side facing window and a further side courtesy door opening to the rear garden.
Workshop Measurements - 10'7 x 9'11 Max
Under the terms of The Estate Agency Act 1979 (section 1) please note that the vendor of this property is a relation of an employee of William H Brown, Sequence (UK) Limited.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66444128.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSF100004. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.