3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHorsley Road, Gainsborough, DN21
- Three bedrooms
- Modern residential development
- Cul-de-sac location
- Living room with french doors to rear garden
- Downstairs WC
- Off street parking and dropped kerb for future second drive space
- Open green area to front
- Well positioned for local primary and high schools
- Viewing highly recommended
Radiator, part double glazed entrance door.
Living Room 4.46m (14'8") x 3.48m (11'5")
Double glazed window to side, radiator, laminate flooring, telephone point, TV point, coving to ceiling, double glazed French doors to garden, storage cupboard.
Kitchen/Dining Room 4.53m (14'10") x 3.08m (10'1")
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1+1/2 bowl polycarbonate sink unit with single drainer, mixer tap and tiled splashbacks, built-in dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer and washing machine, fitted electric oven, built-in four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, double glazed bay window to front, radiator, laminate flooring, TV point, wall mounted concealed gas boiler.
Obscure double glazed window to side, fitted with two piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashback and low-level WC.
Access to part boarded loft with pull down retracting ladder.
Bedroom 4.46m (14'8") x 3.20m (10'6") max
Two double glazed windows to front, radiator, telephone point and TV point.
Bedroom 3.55m (11'8") x 1.94m (6'4")
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, TV point.
Bedroom 2.48m (8'2") x 2.47m (8'1") max plus 0.11m (0'4") x 0.11m (0'4")
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and TV point.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath with independent shower over, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and low-level WC, tiled splashbacks, obscure double glazed window to side, heated towel rail.
To the front there is a lawned garden with flower and shrub borders and off street parking. There is a drop kerb providing additional parking should any purchasers require. The rear garden is fully enclosed and laid to lawn with paved patio area and timber shed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66444164.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26917. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hatched.co.uk, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.