3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleChurch Lane, Stoke, Coventry, West Midlands
Offers in Region of
- Superb End Terraced Property On Large Corner Plot
- Three Large Bedrooms & Modern Shower Room
- Substantial Open Plan Lounge/Dining Room
- Kitchen With Rear Lobby & Toilet
- Superb Corner Plot With Dual Parking & Garage
- Excellent Potential For Side Extension (Subject To Planning)
- Energy Rating; E
This superb large end terraced property on a substantial corner plot offers fantastic spacious accommodation throughout with additional potential for side development, subject to the relevant planning.
The spacious accommodation comprises of:-
Porch, Entrance Hall, Large Lounge/Dining Room, Kitchen With Utility, Lobby & Cloakroom, Three Good Sized Bedrooms & A Modern First Floor Shower Room.
Outside there are large, mature gardens with side vehicular access to garage and off road parking with an additional off road parking space to front.
A truly superb property that must be viewed and will be sold with vacant possession and no upward chain.
Property ref: 121_2761_4379048
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66448255.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4379048. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robin Jones, Coventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.