3 bedroom bungalow for saleMoulton Lane, North Cowton, Northallerton, North Yorkshire
Offers in Region of
- Detached 1152 sq ft Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- 18 Ft Kitchen Breakfast Room
- First Floor 893 sq ft Apartment
- One Bedroom
- Large Garage/workshop/Store/Parking
- Overall 0.75 Acre Plot including Paddock
- 0.37 Acre Grass Paddock
- Picturesque Rural Location
- Centrally Positioned for Yarm/Northallerton/Darlington
This unique property package is situated within a delightful rural location, being within approximately 7-12 miles away from Darlington, Richmond, Yarm or Northallerton. Benefitting from open country views to both the front and rear aspects, two residences sit in an overall plot of 0.75 of an acre, a three bedroomed, 1,152 SQ FT detached bungalow, alongside this is a large detached garage with integral workshop, utility room, WC and adjoining storage. Situated over the garage is a spacious one bedroomed, 893 SQ FT apartment with large timber decked balcony terrace overlooking the gardens and lastly included within the overall plot is a separate grass paddock equating to 0.37 of an acre and subject to necessary planning permission could be a potential building plot accessed from Moulton Lane to the right hand side of the bungalow. Upon inspection you will fully appreciate the feel and setting of this very individual property opportunity. The bungalow living accommodation briefly comprises; entrance porch, reception hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen breakfast room, master bedroom with en-suite, two further bedrooms and bathroom. The apartment comprises; ground floor private entrance with stairs to the first floor, lounge, study, kitchen breakfast room, bedroom and bathroom, there is also a loft space in the which is boarded, has a loft ladder and good head height. The lounge and bedroom provide access onto a large 377 SQ FT timber balcony terrace. Both properties have UPVC double glazed windows, oil fired central heating, solar panels, lovely lawn gardens and ample off road parking. Situated in a picturesque location, this is a property you simply must see and we highly recommend an early inspection to avoid disappointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66450916.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO180126. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Yarm - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.