3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMilbeck Close, Waterlooville, Hampshire
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 3 bedroom semi-detached house
- Conservatory to be used all year round
- Garage en block and driveway parking
- Quiet cul-de-sac location close to amenities
- Offered with no forward chain
- EPC energy rating D (62)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £270,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
Situated in the highly desirable area of Cowplain, lies this well-proportioned semi-detached house. This home has more than enough space to cater for a growing family.There is a spacious lounge/diner, which spans the whole length of the house. This is a lovely bright room due to its large windows. There has been the addition of the conservatory to the rear which is a lovely room to be enjoyed all year round. The kitchen is well equipped with plenty of cupboard and work surface space and if it is open plan living that you like, then this could quite easily be opened up into the dining space to create a kitchen/diner (subject to the relevant planning consents).The rear garden offers a nice safe space for the children to play. There is ample parking with a driveway and a garage en block.This area always proves to be very popular with families and this house is in a good area for schools and is within easy walking distance to all local amenities.All in all, if it is a good sized three bedroom home in a nice safe location that you are looking for, then this house is a must see!
What the Owner says:
This has been our family home for many years. There was plenty of space to bring up two growing boys. Over the years we have kept on top of the decorating. We spend a lot of time out in the conservatory and even in the winter it is a nice space to enjoy overlooking the garden. Having the shops down the road is very handy. There is also a doctor’s surgery and the schools very close by too.
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen: 16'3 x 9'3 (4.96m x 2.82m)
- Conservatory: 10'7 x 8'2 (3.23m x 2.49m)
- Lounge/Diner: 22'0 x 10'6 (6.71m x 3.20m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'9 x 11'5 (3.58m x 3.48m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'6 x 9'11 (3.81m x 3.02m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'7 x 7'10 (2.62m x 2.39m)
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Off Road Parking
- Garage En Bloc
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66454196.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 42407821. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.