3 bedroom town house for saleNaunton Crescent, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL53
- EXPANSIVE & CHARACTERFUL VICTORIAN TOWN HOUSE WITH MODERN CONVENIENCES & IMAGINATIVELY LANDSCAPED 100' SOUTH FACING GARDEN
- Hall, utility & ground floor shower room
- sitting room
- study/family room
- kitchen/dining room
- 3 bedrooms
- mezzanine bathroom with shower enclosure
- gas ch & uPVC double glazed sash windows
- delightful 100' south facing garden & secure bike store
A spacious Victorian town house with a 100' south facing garden, situated in a highly sought after road close to Naunton Park and extensive Bath Road amenities
A charming Victorian town house situated on the favoured southern side of this very desirable road, offering spacious well planned accommodation arranged over two floors. The property has been very well maintained and updated with bespoke uPVC double glazed windows, yet retains a wealth of character throughout, effortlessly balancing old and new. The extra width of this property has been fully utilised by the current owners who have converted the side passage into a ground floor shower room, utility area with a secure bike store at the front. The living areas are all accessed from the hall with a cosy sitting room featuring bespoke window shutters and a wood burner, whilst the kitchen/dining room is large, very light and airy with double doors leading out to the garden. A study/family room with a second wood burning stove is part open plan to the kitchen and a useful cellar is accessed from the hall. A mezzanine landing accommodates a 4 piece bathroom and there are 3 bedrooms on the first floor. A small frontage is retained by ornate railings and a pedestrian gate, whilst the rear garden extends to approximately 100’ and has been imaginatively landscaped with interesting features creating a tranquil oasis in the heart of town.
Naunton Crescent is a delightful one-way street of Victorian properties with No. 87 approximately 100m equidistant from Naunton Park Rose Gardens and Bath Road Quarter. Shopping in Bath Road has something for everyone from ironmongery and health food to clothes and gift shops. Added to which are banks, supermarkets, pubs, cafes and restaurants for an all-round local shopping experience whilst Montpellier and The Suffolks are within a 5 minute walk. Cheltenham is a superb place for shopping with an abundance of main high street shops, specialist boutiques, cafes and restaurants. Education is very well catered for and there are excellent sporting facilities in and around Cheltenham including indoor and outdoor swimming facilities, numerous golf courses and tennis, squash, hockey and croquet clubs. Host to annual cultural festivals including music, literature and jazz, the town is equally famous for horse racing and the annual Gold Cup. Communications are excellent with easy access to the M5 and there are regular train services to London Paddington in just over 2 hours
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66454525.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCN180284. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CJ Hole, Cheltenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.