2 bedroom terraced house for salePyetree Road, Coaltown, Glenrothes, KY7
- Charming Cottage In Sought After Village
- 2 Double Bedrooms And Family Bathroom
- Bright Lounge With Patio Doors
- Large Easily Maintained Gardens
- Double Glazing And Gas C.h
- Lovely Countryside Views
- Early Entry Available
- EPC = D
* UNIQUE COTTAGE IN A CHARMING SEMI RURAL LOCATION
* IDEAL FOR SOMEONE LOOKING FOR THAT LITTLE BIT DIFFERENT
* PEACEFUL SPOT LOOKING OVER ROLLING COUNTRYSIDE
* NO ONWARD CHAIN - CALL NOW TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING
9 Pyetree Road is a charming two bedroom terraced cottage believe to have been built well over 100 years ago offering a cosy homely feel whilst benfiting from all the mod cons that you could wish for. On entering the welcoming lounge via either the sliding patio doors or through the very warm and attractive sun room you really do get a feel for what there is to offer. The lounge has a decorative fire and recessed shelving area and ample space for furniture. A glazed door leads through to the inner hall where the modern bathroom and kitchen can be located off of. Stairs rise to the first floor landing where the master bedroom can be located and enjoys attractive views over the gardens and the interior accommodation is completed by a further double bedroom. Externally the gardens are very large but currently laid to lawn for ease of maintenance. EPC Rating = Band D.
Coaltown of Balgonie boasts excellent travel links, with a regular train service to Edinburgh, Dundee and Aberdeen from Markinch Station which is situated approximately 1 mile distant. The property is well placed for access to the A92 and M90. The village benefits from a local bus service to Markinch, Glenrothes and Kirkcaldy. Coaltown of Balgonie has its own primary school.
This property is located in a great spot, ideal for any growing family with nice local parks on your doorstep and only a short walk to the local primary school. Equally, this property is the commuters dream with easy access to the local motorway network and Markinch Station very nearby.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66455311.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528817263. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Glenrothes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.