2 bedroom terraced house for saleCorniche Road, Wirral
- Grade II Cottage
- Two bedrooms
- Open aspect to the front
- Rear courtyard
- Fitted kitchen
- No onward chain
A grade II listed cottage set within the historic village of Port Sunlight and having views to the front over-looking open fields. To the outside there is a good size cottage courtyard to the rear Viewing is recommended and this property is also being sold with No Onward Chain!
A stunning grade two listed cottage situated in the picturesque village of Port Sunlight overlooking communal gardens maintained by Port Sunlight Village Trust, and within easy commuting distance to both Liverpool and Chester via a local train station, bus routes and easy access to the M53 motorway. Accommodation benefits from new central heating system summer '07 and double glazing* and comprises briefly of spacious lounge, breakfast kitchen and two double bedrooms. Externally to the rear of the property there is a courtyard.
Front aspect timber part glazed door giving access to entrance hall. Radiator and stairs to first floor landing and timber door giving access to lounge.
Lounge 14' 11" x 18' 5" max ( 4.55m x 5.61m max )
Front aspect window, radiator, carpeted flooring and door to kitchen/diner.
Kitchen/ Diner 18' 4" x 8' 4" ( 5.59m x 2.54m )
Rear aspect windows, rear aspect timber door giving access to rear courtyard. Range of wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, sink and drainer, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for standing fridge/ freezer, wall mounted central heating boiler
First Floor Landing
Timber doors giving access to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 14' 11" max x 11' 5" max ( 4.55m max x 3.48m max )
Front aspect window, storage cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 11' 7" max ( 3.63m x 3.53m max )
Rear aspect window and radiator.
Rear aspect window, panel enclosed bath with wall mounted electric shower, low level WC and wash hand basin.
To the front of the property there is a paved pathway to entrance door, lawned garden and privet hedge boundary fence. To the rear there is a brick built courtyard with timber gate for access to communal area, outside WC and storage shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66457642.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEB107835. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Bebington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.