3 bedroom flat for saleThe Yacht Club, Riverside, NG2
- *COMING SOON**
- Luxury Penthouse Apartment
- Large living/kitchen areas
- 3 Bedrooms
- En-suite Bathrooms
- Balcony with Stuninng Riverside Views
- Private dedicated parking space
- On Site Gym
**COMING SOON - Penthouse Apartment 39 - Three Bedroom Penthouse Apartment on the 6th Floor** The Yacht Club Riverside is a brand new waterfront development, combining the pinnacle of luxury and style with the stunning surroundings of the River Trent to bring the idyllic modern home to this hugely popular area of Nottingham. Consisting of 81 beautifully designed apartments, this exclusive development offers a peaceful respite from the hustle and bustle of the city yet remains a door step away from the key amenities and attractions of Nottingham. Experience the best of both worlds with this superior development and join the new transformative riverside community
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-66458314.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLE185845. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.