2 bedroom bungalow for saleLimecroft, Tarn Lane, Malham, Skipton, BD23
- Superbly finished and well-appointed bungalow
- Stunning long distance views
- Quiet rural location of Malham
- Spacious living accommodation
- South facing patio area to the front
- Good transport links into close by towns/villages
Limecroft is a beautifully presented 2 bedroom bungalow in the heart of Malham. The property also benefits from a South-West facing front patio with stunning long distance views. Inspection is necessary to understand what is fully on offer.
Limecroft is situated in a quiet backwater of Malham in an elevated location with some of the finest views in the area.
Briefly comprising front entrance door to entrance porch with a useful storage cupboard which is currently used as a cloakroom. Through the entrance porch there is another door leading into the ground floor living accommodation with access to the 2 bedrooms and house bathroom. The property has a very spacious sitting room which hosts a large modern wood burner. The sitting room also has access to the kitchen area with a large island separating the two. The kitchen is very modern with a range of base units and fitted appliances. Via the sitting room there is access to the master bedroom which is a good sized double bedroom with a very well presented ensuite and stunning long distance views over Malham and the surrounding area. There is also a single bedroom with views again over the Malham area. The house bathroom is similar to the ensuite with a 3 piece suite comprising of rain shower, wash hand basin and W/C, there is also a heated towel rail in both.
Externally there is a patio area to the front of the property which is South facing with long distance views over Malham. To the rear of the property is an enclosed hillside croft which could easily be restored to its former picturesque glory.
From the centre of Malham follow the signs for Gordale Scar (Finkle Street). Go past the Lister Arms and the Youth Hostel which should be on your left. After 0.1 miles turn left (signposted Malham Tarn). Limecroft is immediately on the right, elevated from the road level.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66460906.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKI180135. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Skipton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.