2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleDrift Road, Bognor Regis
- Two Bedrooms
- Semi-detached Bungalow
- Sought After Location
- Close to Amenities and Good Public Transport
- Large Private Drive
- Separate Garage
- Well Maintained Rear Garden
This is a desirable two double bedroom semi detached bungalow with garage and private drive in a sought after location in a favoured residential area. This bungalow benefits from a conservatory to the rear and is in good decorative order with light and airy rooms throughout.
This is a desirable two double bedroom semi detached bungalow with garage and private drive in a sought after location in a favoured residential area. This bungalow benefits from a conservatory to the rear overlooking an attractive garden with patio areas, shed and greenhouse. To the front is a gated front garden providing a paved drive with plenty of ORP and a garage.
There is also a lovely spacious lounge/diner, attractive fitted bathroom and light and airy rooms throughout. The bungalow is in lovely decorative order throughout and the rear garden has been well maintained.
Lounge/diner 15' 10" x 10' 10" ( 4.83m x 3.30m )
Double glazed windows, fitted carpets, gas effect fireplace and radiators.
Kitchen 10' 11" x 8' 2" ( 3.33m x 2.49m )
Fitted wall and base units, roll top work surfaces. Sink unit with mixer taps. Double glazed window. Plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge freezer and door leading to conservatory.
Conservatory 19' 1" x 8' 4" ( 5.82m x 2.54m )
UPVC construction with door leading to garden
Master Bedroom 14' 2" x 9' 10" ( 4.32m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window, radiator and fitted carpet
Bedroom 2 9' 11" x 8' 2" ( 3.02m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window, fitted carpet and radiator
Fitted bathroom with shower, sink and WC. Double glazed window.
To the front is a private paved drive leading to a garage with a well maintained front garden.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with attractive boarders and mature shrubs and boarders and a shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66462878.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRG104392. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.