3 bedroom apartment for saleKidderpore Avenue, Hampstead
- New Development
- 12-hour concierge service
- Secure underground parking
- Integrated Appliances
- CCTV security system
- Cycle storage facilities
- Landscaped gardens
- Close to Hampstead Heath & Hampstead Village
- Approx 999 years leasehold
A stunning 3 duplex apartment (1747 sq ft/ 162.3 sq m) with direct access from Kidderpore Avenue that features a large open plan dining/kitchen with integrated Miele appliances. The master bedroom comes with en suite bathroom and balcony, all three double bedrooms come with fitted wardrobes. There is also a large private garden and on the upper floor that includes a family living room. Designated study area. Private underground parking included. Underfloor heating throughout. Comfort cooling.
Kidderpore Green is a new development located in leafy Hampstead featuring 93 homes, traditional Hampstead brick facades, landscaped communal gardens and a 12-hour concierge service. This Zone 2 development within walking distance from Hampstead Heath and Hampstead Village also has fantastic transport connections to the City and M1, with Finchley Road well served by buses heading to the centre of town and Finchley Road underground station is a 20 minute walk away.
Kidderpore Green offers excellent amenities including a 12-hour concierge service, the Hampstead School of Art and Arthouse Café on site and residents' communal gardens.
Tenure - Approx 999 Leasehold
Service charge - approx £6.18 per sq.ft p/a
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-66469450.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RS0515. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by LondonDom , London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.