3 bedroom terraced house for saleTunfield Road, Hoddesdon
- Spacious Entrance Porch
- Downstairs WC
- Superb Family Lounge/Dining Room
- Victorian Style Conservatory
- Immaculate Refitted Kitchen
- Garage & Ample Off Street Parking
An extended 1970's three bedroom mid terraced property situated within this popular development, close to many schools and good transport links. The property boasts bright and spacious living accommodation and an internal viewing is highly recommended.
Extended, bright and spacious is this three bedroom mid terraced 1970's built family home boasting a downstairs cloakroom, Victorian style conservatory, luxury bathroom, fitted kitchen and air conditioning to first floor. The property is situated in a quiet cul de sac position within this popular development close to schools for all age groups, recreational parks and good transport links. An internal viewing is highly recommended.
Double glazed main front door leading to:
Extended Entrance Porch
With tiled floor, door to garage and door to downstairs cloakroom.
Comprising a low level flush WC, feature bowl sink unit, radiator and tiled flooring.
Kitchen / Dining Room 16' 10" x 14' 9" ( 5.13m x 4.50m )
With a range of cream gloss wall cupboards, ample granite work tops and breakfast bar with further cupboards and drawers under, fitted oven and microwave, electric hob with feature ceiling hung extractor fan, space for American style fridge freezer, tiled flooring, plumbing for washing machine and integrated dishwasher, stainless steel sink unit, double glazed window to front elevation, coving to ceiling, radiator, low voltage lighting, stairs to first floor. Large understairs storage cupboard with light and power, door to:
Family Lounge 16' 10" x 12' ( 5.13m x 3.66m )
With double glazed floor to ceiling window and double glazed patio doors leading to CONSERVATORY, power points, TV point, radiator and doors to:
Victorian Style Conservatory 10' 6" x 9' 4" ( 3.20m x 2.84m )
Fully double glazed with French doors leading to the rear garden, vertical radiator, power points.
First Floor Landing
Access to boarded loft with integrated pull down ladder. Door to:
Bedroom 1 11' 10" x 10' 4" ( 3.61m x 3.15m )
Double glazed ceiling to floor window to front elevation, power points and ceiling air conditioning.
Bedroom 2 14' narrowing to 11' 8" x 9' ( 4.27m narrowing to 3.56m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to rear, power points, air conditioning and storage cupboard.
Bedroom 3 8' 5" x 7' 6" ( 2.57m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to rer, power points, radiator and air conditiioning.
Luxury Family Bathroom
Comprising a p shape shower bath with wall mounted shower unit and screen, twin sink unit with vanity below, low level flush WC, tiled walls and tiled floor, double glazed window, low voltage lighting and heated chrome towel rail.
REAR GARDEN with decked area, lawned area with path, flower borders and fenced boundaries. FRONT GARDEN being paved providing AMPLE OFF STREET PARKING and GARAGE with up and over door, light and power connected, GARDEN SHED.
The property has a fully serviced and maintenanced alarm.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66470498.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106867. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.