3 bedroom terraced house for saleGrove Road, Melton Constable
- Mid Terraced Three Bedroom House
- Lounge & Dining Room
- Enclosed Garden
- Popular Village with Amenities
Offered with No Onward Chain this mid terrace property benefits from three bedrooms, two reception rooms, kitchen and bathroom. Outside there is an enclosed rear garden. Viewing is essential, priced to sell.
Lounge 12' 7" x 10' 10" ( 3.84m x 3.30m )
Entrance door to the front, picture rail, Victorian fireplace, radiator, television point, laminate flooring and UPVC double glazed window to front.
Laminate flooring and stairs to first floor.
Dining Room 12' maximum x 10' 1" ( 3.66m maximum x 3.07m )
Understairs storage cupboard, radiator, laminate flooring and window to rear.
Kitchen 7' 11" x 7' 2" ( 2.41m x 2.18m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with worksurfaces over. Butler sink with tiled splashbacks. Electric oven with electric hob and extractor hood over. Tiled flooring, door and single glazed window to side.
Space for fridge/freezer, tiled flooring and UPVC double glazed window to side.
WC, wash hand basin, corner bath with shower over and tiled splashbacks. Extractor fan and UPVC double glazed window to side.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from inner hall and loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 6" plus recess x 10' 11" ( 3.51m plus recess x 3.33m )
With slopping ceilings, built-in cupboard, stripped floorboards, radiator and double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" plus recess x 10' 11" ( 3.48m plus recess x 3.33m )
Fitted wardrobes, radiator, stripped timber flooring and UPVC double glazed window to rear. Door to bedroom three.
Bedroom Three 8' 3" x 7' 2" ( 2.51m x 2.18m )
Ceiling coving, radiator, stripped timber flooring and UPVC double glazed window to rear.
The property has steps up leading to the front entrance door. The rear garden is enclosed, mainly laid to lawn with a courtyard seating area just at the rear of the house. There is an oil tank and a rear access gate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66474338.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FKM104279. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.