3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleArran Crescent, Kirkcaldy, KY2
- 3 Bedroom End-Teracced Villa
- Complete Renovation
- New Kitchen with High-Spec Integrated Appliances
- New WC / Shower Room
- New Family Bathroom
- New Boiler & New Radiators
- Completely Rewired
- Freshly Decorated Skimmed Walls
- New Floor Coverings Throughout
- Private Driveway & Garage
Award Winning Estate Agent… JMc Real Estate are delighted to offer for sale this fabulous 3 bedroom end-terraced villa. Completely renovated to an exceptionally high standard, this freshly decorated family home comes with a new top of the range fitted kitchen complete with high-spec appliances, new down stairs wc / shower room with walk-in shower, new upstairs family bathroom with over bath shower, new floor coverings throughout, new boiler with new radiators, complete rewire, skimmed walls and down lighters. This desirable property is set on a corner plot with its own gated driveway and garage providing off-street parking, located within a sought after residential area with good local amenities, nearby primary school and within the catchment area for both Kirkcaldy High School and St Andrews High School. Accommodation comprises: Vestibule, open plan lounge, open plan kitchen / diner, sunroom and down stairs wc with walk-in shower. Upper level: landing with doors to all 3 bedrooms and family bathroom, access to floored attic with ramsay style ladder. Early viewing is highly recommended and essential to appreciate all this stunning property has on offer.
DON'T MISS OUT… CALL NOW! TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING.IMMEDIATE ENTRY AVAILABLE
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11494272. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JMc Real Estate, Fife. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.