5 bedroom detached house for saleMarlow Drive, Branston, Burton-On-Trent
- Detached Family Home in sought after location
- Three Reception Rooms
- Five Bedrooms
- Great School Catchments
- Private Rear Garden
- Multiple Off Road Parking
An exceptional EXTENDED, DETACHED, FIVE DOUBLE BEDROOM, THREE RECEPTION ROOM family home fitted out to a high specification in the POPULAR AREA OF BRANSTON with AMPLE PARKING, PRIVATE REAR GARDEN and within GREAT LOCAL SCHOOL CATCHMENTS.
A fantastic opportunity to acquire a substantial executive family home in the very popular area of Branston. Offering extended accommodation to include even more living space, this beautiful home will not disappoint. Including three separate reception rooms and a large breakfast kitchen, three double bedrooms, two substantial sized single rooms, master with en-suite, a sizable rear garden and ample parking for multiple cars. The location is also perfect for commuting with easy access to the A 38 and A 50 and Burton Trent town centre also within easy access. Book your viewing now to avoid missing out!
W.C, wash hand basin, a central heating radiator, wood effect laminates flooring.
Study 7' 9" x 6' 5" ( 2.36m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation.
Lounge 13' 2" x 17' 7" Into bay ( 4.01m x 5.36m Into bay )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation and a double glazed window to side elevation.
Dining Room 11' 9" Into bay x 8' 10" ( 3.58m Into bay x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, double glazed French doors, a central heating radiator and a wood effect laminate floor.
Kitchen 11' 9" x 9' 4" ( 3.58m x 2.84m )
Fitted kitchen to comprise of a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over incorporating a sink and drainer, tiling to splash back areas, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, dishwasher, fridge, ceiling light point, a central heating radiator, tiled flooring and a double glazed window to rear elevation.
Utility Room 4' 9" x 6' 9" ( 1.45m x 2.06m )
A range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, door to side elevation and plumbing for a washing machine with additional under-counter space for a tumble dryer.
Bedroom One 11' 3" Into wardrobes x 17' 10" into bay ( 3.43m Into wardrobes x 5.44m into bay )
Bay window to front elevation, fitted wardrobes and a central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to rear elevation, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, extractor fan, W.C, tiling to splash back areas and floor and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 13' 2" Plus door recess ( 2.87m x 4.01m Plus door recess )
Double glazed window to rear elevation and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 2" Plus door recess x 9' 8" ( 2.79m Plus door recess x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Four 5' 9" x 15' 1" ( 1.75m x 4.60m )
Two double glazed windows to front elevation, loft access with ladder, three sunken spot lights and wood effect laminate flooring.
Bedroom Five 6' 2" x 13' 6" Plus recess ( 1.88m x 4.11m Plus recess )
Double glazed window to side elevation, wood effect laminate flooring and central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to rear elevation, a central heating radiator, bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, extractor fan, tiled flooring, W.C and part tiling to walls.
Fencing to boundaries, paved patio area, outside tap and lawn.
Garage 7' 10" x 15' 2" ( 2.39m x 4.62m )
Up and over door access, power, lighting and plumbing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66479161.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUT203956. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Burton-upon-Trent - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.