4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Park, Carshalton SM5
- Impressive, Spacious 4 bed Detached Family House
- Luxury Integrated Kitchen / Diner
- Landscaped South facing rear garden
- Contemporary design and finished to a High Standard
- Close to the Popular Carshalton Park & Village, the High Street and the Pond
- Easy access to Carshalton Beeches and Carshalton Stations
- Excellent Primary and Secondary Schools
- Excellent Energy Efficiency EPC Rating B
- Move-in Ready
You will love this gorgeous and impressive 4-bedroom detached family house located in a highly sought-after area, leading to the popular “Carshalton Park” and within easy reach of local shops, Carshalton Village, The Pond and the High Street. It is also within catchment for a number of great schools.
Arranged over three floors, this contemporary designed property is truly remarkable inside and out and finished to a high standard. The ground floor comprises of an entrance hall, cloak room, lounge with brick built fireplace, study and a superb 22’7 x 17'0 luxury integrated kitchen diner with granite work surfaces which also opens to a tastefully designed south-facing rear garden, with a sizeable garden to the front and side of the house. The first floor boasts of a master bedroom with en-suite, two good-sized double bedrooms and a family bathroom, and a fourth bedroom with en-suite located on the 2nd floor.
All in all, it has really good storage space, excellent energy efficiency which keeps your bills low, alarm system, double glazed, gas central heating and a driveway for two cars. This is a very special home that is move-in ready and sure to have a high level of interest!
Living Room - 4.70m x 3.25m (15'5 x 10'8) -
Study - 2.82m x 2.11m (9'3 x 6'11) -
Luxury Kitchen/Diner - 6.91m x 5.18m (22'8 x 17'0) -
Master Bedroom 1 (En-Suite Shower Room) - 4.72m x 4.42m (15'6 x 14'6) -
Bedroom 2 - 3.78m x 3.38m (12'5 x 11'1) -
Bedroom 3 - 3.40m x 3.35m (11'2 x 11'0) -
Family Bathroom -
Bedroom 4 (En-Suite Shower Room) - 4.70m x 2.69m (15'5 x 8'10) -
Gardens To Three Sides -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66480160.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28043103. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir Sales, Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.