3 bedroom house for salePopes Green Lane, Layham, Hadleigh, Suffolk, IP7
- Three bedroom detached property.
- Large open-plan living space.
- First-floor master suite.
- 0.25-acre south-facing plot.
- Rural views from reception room.
- Peaceful location close to Hadleigh.
View Barn, which is estimated for completion in 2019 will be a contemporary family home with three bedrooms on two levels and extensive open-plan living space. The property will be finished to a high-standard inside whilst the exterior will benefit from a mix of larch cladding, exposed red-brick and double height windows.
The ground floor accommodation will centre around an 8.0 metre square open-plan kitchen/sitting/dining room with tall windows to three aspects and a double height vaulted ceiling. This space will enjoy a spectacular southerly outlook over neighbouring farmland and the property?s own garden.
There will also be two double bedrooms on the ground floor, a WC, a bathroom and a separate utility room. The master bedroom suite sits alone on the top level and will include a large en-suite bathroom with a separate cubicle shower.
The property will occupy a plot in the region of 0.25 of an acre which commences with a good-sized parking and turning, approached via a shared drive. The house has its own south facing rear garden that measures roughly 70 x 60 feet with an open rural outlook through a post and rail fence.
POPES GREEN FARM
The property will be one of a collection of four (or five, subject to planning) residential homes located at Popes Green Farm in Layham, a picturesque former farm in a peaceful area of Suffolk countryside.
Popes Green Lane is a rarely used country lane running from the village of Lower Layham in the direction of Polstead. The nearby market town of Hadleigh provides all necessary day-to-day services and the A12 is roughly six miles by road. For commuters Colchester and Manningtree mainline stations can be reached by car in roughly twenty minutes.
Popes Green Farm and its outbuildings are best found using postcode IP7 5RJ however do not take the exit off Popes Green Lane into Wyncoll?s Lane. Please note the property is best approached from the Layham/eastern direction. If approaching from Polstead please note that the road surface is undulating. Viewings are to be accompanied by a Bloomfield Grey team member.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWR000401. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloomfield Grey, Colchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.