2 bedroom apartment for saleRendel Apts, Royal Albert Wharf, London, E16
- Dock/River side with water views
- Private outside space for all apartments
- Estimated Completion is Autumn 2016
- Designer Kitchens
- 0.2 miles to Gallions Reach DLR
- 10 NHBC Builder's Warranty
- Parking available on selected units
- Central Heating
- EPC Rating = B
Royal Albert Wharf is a truly unique waterfront neighbourhood. In a prime position, where the Thames meets the Royal Docks, the development brings exciting new architecture into a historic setting creating a vibrant new place to live, work and relax.
The apartments are bordered by water on three sides so each home benefits from river, dock or marina views to be enjoyed from either a private terrace, balcony or Winter garden. Cafes and bars are planned to line the docks where an Edwardian Pump House still operates near a tree lined square that will be a focal point for the community.
Royal Albert Wharf is situated within a 5 minute walk to Gallions Reach station, giving access to Canary Wharf in around 18 minutes and the City in less than 30 minutes. For those travelling further afield, City Airport is in easy reach by the DLR. Supermarkets, shopping and entertainment are close by at the Gallions Shopping Centre, approximately a mile away.
With new projects planned for the Royal Docks area, such as the Asian Business Port and Crossrail (at Custom House station around 7 minutes away on the DLR), Royal Albert Wharf offers an opportunity to secure a riverside property in a rapidly developing and exciting part of London.
All images are CGIs for illustrative purposes only.
Square Footage: 854 sq ft
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CND160425. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills New Homes, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.