4 bedroom chalet for saleLime Walk, Long Sutton, Spalding
- Detached Chalet Residence
- Spacious and Flexible Accommodation
- 4/5 Bedrooms
- Luxury Bathroom
- Large Driveway
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Detached Chalet Residence having spacious flexible accommodation comprising 4/5 Bedrooms, Luxury Bathroom, 23' Conservatory, Kitchen with woodburner. Generous gardens with large driveway. Well presented throughout. NO UPWARD CHAIN
Detached Chalet Residence in Popular Location. Spacious accommodation offering flexible living with accommodation over two floors. Comprising: Reception Hall, Lounge/Dining Room, Dining Room/Bedroom, Kitchen, Utility, Conservatory, Ground Floor Bedrooms, Family Bathroom with rolled edged bath and separate shower. To the first floor is a spacious Landing, three Bedrooms and Cloakroom. The gardens are of a good size with ample off road parking.
Reception Hall 12' 1" x 12' ( 3.68m x 3.66m )
with UPVC entrance door with windows to side, stairs to first floor, radiator, laminate flooring, two wall light points, textured and coved ceiling.
Lounge Area 18' 11" x 10' 7" ( 5.77m x 3.23m )
with fireplace having electric fire, two radiators, window to front and two to side, laminate floor, 4 wall light point, textured and coved ceiling.
Dining Room 10' 11" x 10' 11" ( 3.33m x 3.33m )
continuing from Lounge with window to rear.
Dining Room/bedroom 13' 10" x 11' 10" ( 4.22m x 3.61m )
with window to front, radiator, textured and coved ceiling.
Kitchen 8' 10" x 19' 11" ( 2.69m x 6.07m )
having extensive range of units at base and wall level, inset one and half sink with worktops and tiled splashbacks. Cooker hood over cooker recess, window to rear, radiator, woodburner inset in fire recess, tiled floor. Coved ceiling with spot lights, built in cupboard.
Utility Room 8' 5" x 7' ( 2.57m x 2.13m )
with units at wall and base level, inset one and half sink, worktops and tiled splashback. Tiled Floor, sliding patio doors to Conservatory.
Conservatory 23' x 12' 1" ( 7.01m x 3.68m )
of brick and UPVC construction, ceiling lights/fans, radiator, vinyl flooring, door to garden.
Ground Floor Bedroom 16' 2" max x 13' 2" ( 4.93m max x 4.01m )
with windows to rear and side, radiator, built in cupboard with boiler, half glazed UPVC entrance door giving access to side. Vinyl flooring, textured and coved ceiling.
with windows to side, eave storage cupboard, two radiators, textured ceiling.
Bedroom 1 11' 9" x 13' 11" ( 3.58m x 4.24m )
having window to front, built in wardrobes, radiator, textured ceiling.
Bedroom 2 14' 9" x 8' 10" ( 4.50m x 2.69m )
having window to rear, radiator, built in cupboard.
Bedroom 3 6' 10" x 10' ( 2.08m x 3.05m )
with window to side, textured ceiling.
with vanity unit, low level WC, towel radiator, tiled walls and floor, textured ceiling.
The property is approached through double timber gates leading to extensive pavious driveway which continues to the side of the property. Astro turf to the front. To the rear of the property is a patio area with astro turf areas. Timber Shed, oil tank. Large Summerhouse.
From the Market Place, Long Sutton turn left into Market Street. Take the third turning right into Lime Walk finding the property on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66488068.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LST103820. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Long Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.