4 bedroom detached house for saleCowslip Lane, Sheringham
Offers in Excess of
- 4 Bedroom Detached House
- 2 Spacious Reception Rooms
- En-Suite Shower Room + Family Bathroom
- Fitted Kitchen + Utility Area
- Driveway + Garage
- Front & Rear Gardens set on a Corner Plot
- Beautiful Seaside Town
This 4 bedroom detached house is set in the beautiful seaside town of Sheringham, within walking distance from the shops and lovely beaches! The property further benefits from 2 reception rooms, en-suite shower room & family bathroom, gardens, driveway and a garage!!
This property would make an ideal family home. Downstairs there is a cloakroom, spacious lounge with gas fire place, dining room, kitchen with integrated appliances, utility area with plenty of space, Upstairs this property boasts four bedrooms including master with en-suite and a good size family bathroom. Outside in this corner plot there is a garden with lawn and shrubs and to the rear there is a lovely landscaped garden with decking which is fully enclosed. This property also as a driveway and open and over garage, therefore it has plenty of space for a family wanting to live in this beautiful seaside town.
Call us today to book your viewing!!
With door leading into the property, this has a front aspect double glazed windows. Under-stairs cupboard and carpet throughout.
Ground Floor W.C
With W.C, wall mounted hand basin and vanity unit. Side facing, double glazed window. vinyl flooring.
Lounge 14' 4" x 16' 10" ( 4.37m x 5.13m )
With front and side facing bay double glazed window. Fireplace, wall lights and carpet.
Dining Room 9' 11" x 9' 9" ( 3.02m x 2.97m )
With double glazed patio doors, an arch into the lounge and carpet throughout.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 9' 8" ( 3.00m x 2.95m )
With a fitted kitchen with wall and base units. Double glazed rear facing window. Sink with drainer and 1 &1/2 bowls. Spacious work services. Electric oven with gas hob. Built in cooker hood.
Part tiled walls. Plumbing available for dishwasher. Space for fridge/freezer. Vinyl flooring and arch to utility area.
Utility Area 7' 7" x 5' 1" ( 2.31m x 1.55m )
With base units for storage, a sink with drainer, plumbing available for washing machine. Work services, part tiling, space for a tumble dryer and a double glazed door to the rear of the property.
First Floor Landing
With double glazed south facing window with a radiator, loft access and carpeted throughout.
Master Bedroom 12' 7" x 11' 3" ( 3.84m x 3.43m )
With a double glazed front bay window. double glazed side facing window. Built in wardrobes with mirrored doors. carpeted throughout and sea views.
En-Suite Shower Room
With doubled glazed side facing window. Wash hand basin, extractor fan, W.C, radiator, shower cubicle, part tiling and vinyl flooring.
Bedroom 2 11' 11" max x 9' 5" max ( 3.63m max x 2.87m max )
With a double glazed rear facing window. Built in wardrobes with mirrored glass. Radiator and fitted carpet throughout.
Bedroom 3 9' 5" x 7' 5" ( 2.87m x 2.26m )
Double glazed rear facing window. Built in wardrobes, radiator and carpet throughout.
Bedroom 4 8' 11" x 8' 7" ( 2.72m x 2.62m )
With front facing doubled glazed window, radiator and carpet throughout.
With side facing double glazed window. bath, shower, wash hand basin and vanity unit. Extractor fan, shaving point, W.C, part tiling, spotlights and vinyl flooring.
Set on a corner plot with a spacious driveway incorporating off-road parking area for several vehicles, a separate garage and lawn.
To the rear there is a South facing garden, which has been beautifully landscaped, including pathways and decking area. Fully walled with shrubs, borders and shingled areas.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66490474.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRM105760. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Cromer. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.