3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt Michaels Drive, Thorne, Doncaster
- Ideal First Time Buy
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Property
- Kitchen diner with appliances
- Drive & Off Road Parking
- PVCu Double Glazing; Gas Central Heating
- VIEWING ADVISED
GUIDE PRICE £110,000 to £120,000. An established three bedroom semi detached house with entrance lobby, lounge,kitchen diner with appliances and patio door to rear garden, bathroom, gas central heating,double glazing, garage, gardens,solar panels. SUIT FIRST TIME BUYER.
We are delighted to offer for sale this THREE bedroom semi-detached house in this convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links. The best way to appreciate this property is to arrange a viewing appointment.
PVCu double glazed door to the front with double glazed panel and double glazed window. Coving to ceiling, stairs to the first floor, radiator and door to the lounge.
Lounge 14' 4" x 13' 1" max dimensions ( 4.37m x 3.99m max dimensions )
Fitted with a double glazed bow window to the front and radiator. Coving to ceiling and laminate flooring. Plastic fire surround marble hearth and inset coal effect gas fire. Bi folding doors to kitchen diner.
Kitchen / Diner 17' 8" x 8' 7" ( 5.38m x 2.62m )
Having a double glazed window to the side, half PVCu double glazed side door and coving to ceiling. The fitted kitchen comprises; wall and base cupboards with oak effect work surfaces inset stainless steel sink unit. Gas hob, gas oven and cooker hood above. Tiled splashbacks and partially tiled flooring. Plumbing for washing machine, gas central heating boiler and radiator. Understairs pantry housing electric meter.
Double glazed window to the side, coving to ceiling and loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 11' inc wardrobes ( 3.63m x 3.35m inc wardrobes )
Double glazed window to the front, coving to ceiling, radiator and fitted wardrobes and cupboards over bed.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 10' 3" into door recess ( 3.38m x 3.12m into door recess )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator and coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Three 7' 3" x 6' 5" ( 2.21m x 1.96m )
(including fitted wardrobe over bulkhead to stairwell) Double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobe and radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear, coving to ceiling and radiator. The fully tiled bathroom comprises; bath with shower, curtain and rail over, wash hand basin, low level flush W.C and extractor fan.
The property is set behind a brick boundary wall with lawned garden and a concrete driveway with wrought iron gates leading to the side of the house.
Having a paved patio area, the rear garden has panelled fencing with boundary wall to laid to lawn garden with a further block paved patio area. Cold water garden tap.
Detached Block Garage 18' 11" x 9' 4" inc brick pillars ( 5.77m x 2.84m inc brick pillars )
With up and over door, light and power supply. Single glazed window and side personnel door.
The property has solar panels installed and we are awaiting documentation from our client.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66495689.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THN103130. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Thorne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.